Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

KittenCaboodle
Jan 16, 2014

Fun Shoe

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Wollongong is a strange place, seems every major city has a coastal satellite city that's a white trash suburban wasteland based around blue-collar industry and nice beaches that's accessible by train (See: Geelong, Mandurah, Adelaide)

You can walk into one pub and get beaten up by surfies, another and get beaten up by uni students, then another to get beaten up by bogans, but you can absolutely top it off by heading to Port Kembla and getting a barstool wrapped around your head by a steelworker under the glow of the Lysaghts fires.

Welcome to the 'Gong. Live the dream.

I lived in Wollongong for a while when I was a kid. I can't remember anything about it, it has been fully struck from my mental records. Now I feel like I've missed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU