Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Im off for a counter lunch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
As seen in the National Maritime Museum

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
who's ganglier? peter garrett (midnight oil) or bruce spence (mad max)?
the two gangliest cunts on the planet

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
stork + alvin purple is a good night in

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I tried to get one of those jpg animators to do mr cruel but it couldn't recognise a face.
also hendo carked it.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
off for a counter lunch before the tourists beplague the valley.
thank gently caress for the sea breeze, Kempsey smelled like a cubbyhouse and it was hot as balls

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
^wrong thread

Its been a top year for birds

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
let's drop a 351 into a 240z and see what happens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolwell_Nagari

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
so he's been selling pingers for 20 years?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Shouldn't have hosed that goat Dave.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Ozcar Wilde

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
it was a warneing

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

slept like a log

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

sic 'em Rex

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Tastes like mum

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Lolie posted:

My dad was a telephone technician and worked for the PMG's (Post-Master General - postal service and phone service were one department at that time) department, which ultimately became Telecom. When he retired he was given an acrylic block with the Telecom logo which came on a wooden stand.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I used to catch one of these
169 Wingala/Wynyard

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Let me ask an important question:

Have you ever met David Field or heard any David Field stories.

Bloke always plays absolute arseholes or mad cunts or cops, and I always enjoy finding out if they're like that in real life too.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Kharnifex posted:

Go on, put on the gloves.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Pretty sure that was the guy who plays aggro

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

spaceblancmange posted:

have an extremely cursed australiana image

"I am a loving dog."

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Imagine facing Garner or Marshall in anything less than a full UXO suit.
These guys didn't even have visors

https://youtu.be/Hp17RYl5d1M

Possibly nms

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://youtube.com/shorts/vpMHYkT4jd0?feature=share

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
"I honor my god
I serve my queen
I salute (salutes) the flag."

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Canada dressup day

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Catalina Park Katoomba

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the 180b, like the daddo 1600 were really fun, chuckable and cheap
Then they all dissolved like fairy floss and I cant remember the last time i saw one.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Before castleraegh there was brickies
https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/archive-brickies-the-home-of-australias-illegal-street-racing-in-the-70s

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Sick bit of poo poo you found here eh

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

wesleywillis posted:

What are you cunts doing for 'Straya day?

I've got a friend from there but he lives in Canada now. Aside from calling him a oval office, is there an otherwise proper salutation for the day?

Give him an embarrassing nickname
eg "knackers"
Do it around his mates so it sticks

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Get a dog up ya
-Ben Lexcen

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I see a snout

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
"Fire with a smidge of flood/Flood with a smidge of fire" muttered the buddha as he wandered out of a cow paddock with a bludgebowl full of goldtops

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I wonder how much change they spent rescuing him

*Plonk*

Nice work senior constable

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Forex gold is helpful if you need to down a six pack before dinner
Its like irrigation with just the right amount of runoff

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Just putting you at ease by taking you somewhere trashy and feeding you pigswill

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Lol there's a Carl's Jr at Bathurst
Kelso one ginormous strip mall

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Why is American food so brown and sweaty?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the horny stink lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I had a Sonny cut
we all had Sonny cuts