Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I'll let the images speak for themselves as far as folk art and general WTF goes...

Bullshit this is Wyoming, or, in a pinch, possibly South Dakota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Possum skull.

I collect skulls.

General Broadcast: Send me skulls, I'll pay for postage.

:black101:

when i was in Australia I stayed at this farmstead and this kangaroo just hopped in one day while we were having breakfast

it was a very nice roo and it didn't take anything, just hopped in and walked around to different tables like it owned the place

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

Cockie sitting on a hills hoist drinking a bundy rum

/thread

Cockatoos are already hellish demon birds in their normal state, I cant imagine what they're like when drunk