Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
My taint pouch itches. I haven't gorbled or anything. Any tips? Never had pouch problems before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

did you apply salve in triplicate?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It’s probably just some chafing and heat rash OP. Nothing really damaging in the long term, but you’re gonna have a long and unpleasantly itchy summer.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Try not to scratch your taint pouch. Not only is it unsightly and bad manners, it may worsen the irritation

AARD VARKMAN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Try not to scratch your taint pouch. Not only is it unsightly and bad manners, it may worsen the irritation

It's so embarassing trying to play tennis with it. I ended up holding a spare ball in my undies so I could pretend my pouch was fine lol

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
This is how I was forced 2 hide my weed as a 7 year old. lmao

thank goodness for the advent of the gooch pooch. changed my life

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

question for the OP: is it possible you're a marsupial of some variety and were previously unaware of this?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m not sure what the heck aardvarks are taxonomically but I am pretty sure they aren’t marsupials

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
try removing the fire ants op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tomfoolery

Your taint pouch is healing from a terrible injury

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im sorry op, but this is clearly terminal taint collapse. your best option is to get a taint transplant, but honestly theres a lack of donors

Tomfoolery

*in a british accent* "t'aint right!"

cruft

prepuce repurposed posted:

These shoes ruled.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All pouch and no taint. *spits into a spittoon*

Derpies

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

My taint pouch itches. I haven't gorbled or anything. Any tips? Never had pouch problems before.

Try applying gold bond powder then tugging on it a bit to make sure that powder gets in all your pouch crevices. Make sure it is MEDICATED gold bond, the tingle means its working.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

p sure you were supposed to store beef jerky there

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

p sure you were supposed to store beef jerky there

No, that's under the feet for jerky. You can remember with this rhyme:

Side of the shoe, sticky like glue
Under the feet, heat your dry meat

Areola Grande

I think it's probably time to face the music OP. it's time 2 gorble :(

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah but gorbling is dangerous. You know what they say: a gorble a day keeps the smedrick away but it does attract the greech.

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah but gorbling is dangerous. You know what they say: a gorble a day keeps the smedrick away but it does attract the greech.

I don't see any way around it. That there is a chronically irritated pouch of I've ever seen one

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I don't see any way around it. That there is a chronically irritated pouch of I've ever seen one

You know the rules on irritated pouches though. Protocol is soak, squeeze, dab, and butter before anything else is tried. That resolves 90% of chronic pouch irritation. Anything else, even the slightest scrump, is considered extreme.

Areola Grande

you might be right. idk. considering how long it's been since OP checked back in w/ us who knows. maybe the irritation disappeared naturally :iiam:

AARD VARKMAN
it got worse. i went to the doctor and ended up getting a splint :sweatdrop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wow, I hope you're hydrating, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

itchy taint pouch
and I don't care