Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
.. a sheep being strangled. We’re all into constriction so we thought it would be cool to shop our poo poo around. And guess what? There are actually a whole lot of sheep fuckers with a whole lot of money out there. We just put this poo poo on some garbage vocal house and the money keeps rolling in. We.. I mean somebody, just goes out and strangles this sheep every couple of weeks and we get money from sheep fuckers and run all over small towns like people are our slaves. Some people think it’s the magical sound of the devil even though the scope and pitch is way out of line and they buy our poo poo too. Basically we don’t know anything about what we’re doing but we just use this one guy every now and then and gloat our fortune over others as if it should allow us to exert political and sexual influence over them. We were even talking on the radio about how we killed the sheep finally (turns out it survived) and we got more money than the cops so gently caress it. Anyways if anyone wants to hear more of our lovely piano house poo poo just turn on the radio, we’re on heavy upcycled rotation because we know what dicks to suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
oh okay

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

we know what dicks to suck.

And yet here i am, the biggest name in animal cruelty record production, ans a dick as dry as the surface of mercury. You'll never work in this industry again mark my words

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Ewe

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im glas things are going your way

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah we’re like super well versed in black magic so it’s only fitting that we fill the super white bred/suitable for radio play in China spots.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op have you seen the karate kid?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

finally a good loving thread that i can relate to as a poor urban youth who keeps it real but longs to age out of the community college dorms

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They said I wasn’t allowed to participate because I was too black, too retarded. But then they said I could gently caress their dog. Then they said they were going to put me in a shipping container and send me off to China if I didn’t. We cool tho..

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

mr. miyagi appears to be a befuddled old man but there's far more to him than meets the eye

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

mr. miyagi appears to be a befuddled old man but there's far more to him than meets the eye

Yeah he’s an alcoholic too. :shuckyes:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Okay it's a full moon tonight got it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I'm having my annual bris next sunday, everyones invited

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

speaking of shipping containers, you ever think we'll balance out the trade deficit with china

i mean like zero sum everything

we're talking shipping containers being returned to the shanxi province at a perfect 1:1 ratio of sleazy baltimore sluts and esl teachers to whoever is being trafficked over here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

speaking of shipping containers, you ever think we'll balance out the trade deficit with china

i mean like zero sum everything

we're talking shipping containers being returned to the shanxi province at a perfect 1:1 ratio of sleazy baltimore sluts and esl teachers to whoever is being trafficked over here

Yeah I think if my homies link up enough people to Janet this dream could be reality.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Yeah I think if my homies link up enough people to Janet this dream could be reality.

why does your avatar keep blinking its unsettling

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP your av is straight fire i love it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I still feel like I need to allow these people into scenarios without prejudice for some reason. Even though their original position on me was pure prejudice, to the dictionary definition, and they spent many years and millions of dollars on propaganda to justify their original position. It’s because I think sheep strangling music and lovely hamfisted piano house is the future. We both have a common artistic vision. Boring lovely purile horseshit.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
oh my god

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dont be so hard on yourself. you will go on to do great things. remember when lil xanax did that accoustic set where he poo poo himself live at red rocks? i think i know just how you and the boys go from your TOR farmers only soundcloud to myspace music or even the easy listening station that plays at your local vet

three words that will change your life forever my rabbi

tiny. desk. concert.

that was a taste. the first one is free. i know npr's stevinski and all i'm asking for is a measly 30 percent of the wool.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

still waiting for someone to explain my weird piss

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

dont be so hard on yourself. you will go on to do great things. remember when lil xanax did that accoustic set where he poo poo himself live at red rocks? i think i know just how you and the boys go from your TOR farmers only soundcloud to myspace music or even the easy listening station that plays at your local vet

three words that will change your life forever my rabbi

tiny. desk. concert.

that was a taste. the first one is free. i know npr's stevinski and all i'm asking for is a measly 30 percent of the wool.

A hobo gave up his sleep spot so I could do a live PA of my experimental synthesizer poo poo, I think I hit my peak tbh. :shrug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

still waiting for someone to explain my weird piss

when they drug test you at your next parole meeting just whip out a huge pitcher of it and place it on the desk with a majestic thunking sound

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Ground floor of a Clam thread babee

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

have you learned how to control the sheep with midi yet or are you just into that good old fashioned hand on throat poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

.. a sheep being strangled. We’re all into constriction so we thought it would be cool to shop our poo poo around. And guess what? There are actually a whole lot of sheep fuckers with a whole lot of money out there. We just put this poo poo on some garbage vocal house and the money keeps rolling in. We.. I mean somebody, just goes out and strangles this sheep every couple of weeks and we get money from sheep fuckers and run all over small towns like people are our slaves. Some people think it’s the magical sound of the devil even though the scope and pitch is way out of line and they buy our poo poo too. Basically we don’t know anything about what we’re doing but we just use this one guy every now and then and gloat our fortune over others as if it should allow us to exert political and sexual influence over them. We were even talking on the radio about how we killed the sheep finally (turns out it survived) and we got more money than the cops so gently caress it. Anyways if anyone wants to hear more of our lovely piano house poo poo just turn on the radio, we’re on heavy upcycled rotation because we know what dicks to suck.

I wouldn't have.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

have you learned how to control the sheep with midi yet or are you just into that good old fashioned hand on throat poo poo

Apparently you can use a shepherds crook, it creates an optical illusion in the corner of their eye to look like the eye of a wolf so you can steer the herd. I have actually heard some recordings from the sheep while it wasn’t being strangled and it’s much more articulate, like a very rich, very heavy person singing.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFFewvHwEY

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
Gotta get in on dat rooster scream action bruh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0Wl_KrPro

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
op confused kevin durant for kevin hart in another thread lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats loving bullshit OP, why let them

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The "screech" sounding sample in Cypress Hill's Insane in the Brain was taken from a horse neigh so congratulations OP on only being 28 years too late on the animal sampling train

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just joshing ya op, please don't diss me in your next album.

Anyway post your rap song, we'd love to hear it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Clammy B, we've read the OP. We've seen the replies. Where is this funky black magic beat, Yo. Also, can you introduce me to Timberland?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Clammy B, we've read the OP. We've seen the replies. Where is this funky black magic beat, Yo. Also, can you introduce me to Timberland?

It goes.. boom chicky chicky chicky boom chicky tish, rattle boom ticky ticky chick boom boom tish. Timberwhaaaaaa? :goku: