Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I appreciate that the two girlfriends (Do they have names yet?) immediately correctly identified the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I believe this manga's theme is 'Two grannies fighting over a teenager's junk'.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Shooting a jet of water is pretty accurate for Nessie too. Because it was a swimming elephant from a circus on the other side of the loch.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I bet the nurse is someone's grandma. Powerful grannies is this series' signiature.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It is now clear that, when she's not chasing hard-boiled Takakura Ken lookalikes, Momo has a Type.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
At least we got

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
An ordinary granny so fast she outran the reaper.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Grannies are powerful in this series.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I feel Turbo Granny might be on the level this time. She's not gonna teach Okarun how to punch, she's going to teach him how to run!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Mostly on account of overhearing Okarun and Ayase talking about his balls.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Fanfafan art!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Shinji2015 posted:

Uh oh, poo poo's real if they can just take Evil Eye out like that

I dunno, he was keeping to his promise, so wasn't fighting back, or even really blocking or dodging by the looks of things.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I could believe they take place in the same universe but the respective protagonists never interact because they live elsewhere from each other. Like Bayonetta and Dante Devilmaycry.

...actually, I could see all four existing in the same universe. Some weird temple explodes, official explanation is a gas leak, Granny tells the kids to ignore the weirdo in the red coat while she exorcises the leftover challenge room portals.

The real reasons the aliens are so annoyed with Earth is some witch punched a half-formed statue-god into their cloaked spaceship and then into the sun.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And so Momo took revenge on the Serpoian by probing his hole with her whole upper body, as a disguise.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I'm predicting the costume is the spy, Vamola is just an ordinary teen who found it, thought she was a superhero now, and suddenly got teleported to Japan where she doesn't speak the language.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I assume the globalists thing is just going all the way down the rabbit hole. They're not Jews, they're the lizard people that secretly control the government.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Kinta is going to hear a full "team briefing" on the case of the missing testicles, and realise they have not been telling dirty jokes. But at this point he's in too deep with his 'established character' and will keep forcing himself to make them.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Now, how will her bedridden going-senile granny give her some kind of supernatural powerup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

He did it, the crazy bastard did it, we're in Fury Road now

Okarun even has a facemask to file at the back of!