Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Dobbie's Dog Haus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I lucked out. The sorting hat put me in house Atreides. Spice is a hell of a drug y'all.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Harkonnen, OP.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm a wizard I poo poo my pants and turn the stain invisible haha aren't I quirky also elf slavery is super cool

Why do you think wizards wear robes?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m a house elf. I adore my servitude though because I’m a Scottish Brownie, the legend of whom predates slavery as an institution by a shitload of time.

Please tell me Rowling actually said this.

Anyway the sorting hat threw me out for insufficient racial purity or something.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sekenr posted:

Dobbie's Dog Haus

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the hat told me my pronouns and I flew into a rage and shot it

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Basil

wait no, that’s my star sign

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Weka posted:

Why do you think wizards wear robes?

"Animals go in the corner."
Rowling: "The corner! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Armitag3 posted:

The Big House

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pleading with the sorting hat to just kill me now because i got sorted in to the Little House on the Prairie

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sucks to be you lol. How's the old heart plug holding up?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jazzyhattrick posted:

Sucks to be you lol. How's the old heart plug holding up?

Just got a new one, the platinum kind with the deluxe whalefur embroidery. Pretty nice. Oh, and I will make sure you know it is I, Vincent Harkonnen, who encompasses your doom.

I'd spit on you, but lol that's a compliment on your dumb backwards desert planet. Miss the fishing on Caladan yet?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just got a new one, the platinum kind with the deluxe whalefur embroidery. Pretty nice. Oh, and I will make sure you know it is I, Vincent Harkonnen, who encompasses your doom.

I'd spit on you, but lol that's a compliment on your dumb backwards desert planet. Miss the fishing on Caladan yet?

Still better than that polluted shithole Geidi Prime tbh.

I am Jazzy Muad Dib, my name is a making GBS threads word, it makes my enemies poo poo their pants. So enjoy the cleanup lol, although knowing the kind of sick poo poo you Harkonnens are into I suspect you'll actually get off on it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jazzyhattrick posted:

Still better than that polluted shithole Geidi Prime tbh.

Least I don't have to walk around in polluted pants that "process" poo poo and piss in the thighpads.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Used a big dick spell but I said the words wrong and my dick kept getting bigger and bigger until it lifted me off the ground and I took off out the window looking like the goddamn Goodyear blimp

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Least I don't have to walk around in polluted pants that "process" poo poo and piss in the thighpads.

Funny, your pants look pretty polluted at the moment.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Das Boo posted:

I heard my house herds horses hauling hearses to Hogwarts rehearsals.

Ah yes, House Hearsehorseherder. Let me just say I think it's hosed up they teach spells to the horses. I went to say hello to one of them and the dang thing goes "Rectumsempra!" and well things just haven't been the same since :sigh:

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
If all the places in Harry Potter are named after what happens there then i would be scared to gently caress at hogwarts

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Cage Kicker posted:

If all the places in Harry Potter are named after what happens there then i would be scared to gently caress at hogwarts

Condyloma Acuminata!

*a green seething liquid oozes out of my wand onto yours*

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The janitor’s closet, cleaning up the septic tank monster created by the Weasleys

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Eggbert

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It put me a house in New Orleans they call the Rising Son and it's ruined me for I am a poor boy.

Rubber_Funk
Apr 13, 2007
House Telvanni.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I was sorted into hagrids hut as his personal succ slave :/

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I got sorted into House 2: The Second Story.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 minutes!
Nap Ghost
WHERE MY HUFFLEPUFFERS AT!!!!

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I intended to get sorted into Tyler Perry's House of Payne but upon entering Higworts I was told I was too gay and evicted from the premises

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They sent me to house cannith and pointed to a cold misty swamp :(

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mozi posted:

WHERE MY HUFFLEPUFFERS AT!!!!

Fun fact: Hufflepuff was even more magical-racist than Slytherin. That's why they never appear in the books.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Hey look at me everybody I'm from House Hlimphelfaarf and we like to put Winding Bobkins in our tea and practice our Girderrderr magic in the Plufenderferrer forest at lunchtime!

Our house mascot is the Choodlerumkin, who like to eat Gigahmlarflorf strings, which are like magical licorice!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Who What Now posted:

Fun fact: Hufflepuff was even more magical-racist than Slytherin. That's why they never appear in the books.

Cedric Diggory was Hufflepuff and he gets owned because the lesson is that hard work is pointless and you just have to be lucky like harry potter

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Did anyone say animal house yet?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Has anyone heard anything from House Tremere? Haven't seen one of those jerks in decades i think

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
House Luffy. We yell constantly and have adventures. We use elongation spells before hitting the coed showers. We eat so much our bellies distend into near perfect circles. For some reason, we are all actuaries.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Cedric Diggory was Hufflepuff and he gets owned because the lesson is that hard work is pointless and you just have to be lucky like harry potter

It's not wrong though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm in house Gabagool, op.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Spank Queencores gonna win the big cup this trimester, bitchasses

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I live in one of those spooky aul houses in Diagon Alley, I don't live at Hogwarts

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always pictured myself in one of the houses from Dune. Sorry Harry poopers. :shrug: