Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's the gayest house in hogswarts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ur mom's

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Ok guess I'm at mom's house then

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

My first year at Hogwarts was horrible. We started with 10 new Hufflepuffs, and by midterm we were down to 4. 4! Our first week Andrew was mauled by a unicorn during our magical creatures class - as he lay bleeding to death, crying out for help, our moronic teacher wandered off to talk about Voldemort with some "special" students, totally unaware of what was going on. After Andrew finally bled to death - and his body was dragged off by some maintenance workers who kept muttering "first one a Hufflepuff this year" - we resumed class like nothing had ever happened.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I freed my house elf by accident with a crusty cum sock

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

doom house

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I tried taking the Floo network to the grocery store but I threw the powder wrong and it took me to the bathroom at Dave and Buster's where your Mom works, anyway she was trying to help me apparate but my wand got stuck, bing bang boom, you're getting a little brother

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I got assigned Murder House and it's great. Open house is Friday, bring a friend.

reresearcher
Feb 24, 2004

Owlspiracy posted:

My first year at Hogwarts was horrible. We started with 10 new Hufflepuffs, and by midterm we were down to 4. 4! Our first week Andrew was mauled by a unicorn during our magical creatures class - as he lay bleeding to death, crying out for help, our moronic teacher wandered off to talk about Voldemort with some "special" students, totally unaware of what was going on. After Andrew finally bled to death - and his body was dragged off by some maintenance workers who kept muttering "first one a Hufflepuff this year" - we resumed class like nothing had ever happened.

This is sick. Keep going.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I live in the wizards beard. You know the wizard I'm talking about, the one with the big beard. At the harry potter school.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Hey Lois, remember when the sorting hat assigned me to road house

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
starfuckers inc.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hary Potta

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Smickleporf

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
T'au

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Snitch Tabr

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i would specialize in herbology until i could breed up a weed plant that actually smoked itself in to your mouth

it would be like a living moving thing and it would use its little green mouth to blow weed smoke at you. you could keep a lot of them in a room and have it permanently hot boxed

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

the sorting hat didn't even give me a house, just lice

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RavenousScoot posted:

the sorting hat didn't even give me a house, just lice

give those back they are mine

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

My house is the outhouse :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

all of em. there's a style guide and they all adhere to it perfectly :biglips:

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
The one thats built around eating pussy cant remember which

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Rumpledump

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Tha Scrundlers

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

runnypoops posted:

oh, the cunnilottage?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

runnypoops posted:

You're confused, Death Eaters aren't a house

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I hosed the Sorting Hat and cummed in it and now we’re in our own house with our half-human half-hat hybrid children

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

The Bloop posted:

give those back they are mine

ok but I'm keeping the one that's an animagus of a 60 year old wizard living free and sustaining himself from scalp to scalp

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I hosed the Sorting Hat and cummed in it and now we’re in our own house with our half-human half-hat hybrid children

There;s for sure an mpreg sorting hat picture out there, I don't wanna see it, I hereby cast it back into the abyss

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in Harry Potter world Edmond Dantes spent all those years he was imprisoned becoming a candiru animagus

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ventral EggSac posted:

There;s for sure an mpreg sorting hat picture out there, I don't wanna see it, I hereby cast it back into the abyss

I want to know what mpreg is but I uh…I don’t want to google it at work. Or at all, really.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

House Gay Atreides

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I want to know what mpreg is but I uh…I don’t want to google it at work. Or at all, really.

it's like an mpg but regnant

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The Bloop posted:

it's like an mpg but regnant

In my prinus I get 50 pregs to the gallon

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
they started talking some poo poo about remote viewing on a public channel so I pulled my dick out and got the whole shebang kicked off the disney channel.

See you guys in ten years on amc

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I only used the first four books to get out of real book reports in high school

that said, i feel like hufflepuff is there specifically to have readers go "yeesh thank gently caress harry isn't in that house"

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

RavenousScoot posted:

Hey Lois, remember when the sorting hat assigned me to road house

Nice, I get the ref.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

House Grover

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

House Music all night long (say what?!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
Got "moon moon" again