Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Jayfun Stayfum! Innit?

Oim gonna shock me baws widda cahr baddry so me ticker don't stop werkin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Hi, I'm Jolly Well, nice to meet u

Escape From Noise

Oim gonna Deafrace now! Nuffin' you lot can do to stop me! Vey kiwwed me woif!

biosterous

hi! i have some things i need transported, do you know anyone who could help me with that?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So let me get this straight. Bollocks is bad, whereas the dog's bollocks is good?

CHICKEN BOLLOCKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WwJw5lH7pI

Stoner Sloth

what do you know about diamonds OP?

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
hi

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Hullo hullo hullo, wotsall tis 'en?

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

hi! i have some things i need transported, do you know anyone who could help me with that?

Oi! Put it in the boot of me cahr! Oi can droive it ver real fast like!

biosterous

okay but please drive carefully, it's a bunch of loosely stored chemicals and if they mix they'll probably catch fire and/or explode :ohdear:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

*peels out in an American muscle car*

biosterous

(on phone) yes mr mob boss, the important chemicals are on their way, i hired a driver and told him to be careful. i'm forwarding his name and picture so you know to let him in when he arrives. don't worry about paying him when he gets there, i'll do that and include it in my invoice.

yes, well it was a pleasure working with you too! i hope your daughter's birthday party goes well! have a nice day

(hangs up)

boy i am glad that guy was around, it's great to not have to worry about those dangerous and highly reactive chemicals any more!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
pip pip, tally ho!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag

oi! m8! ill bash your head in i will, right proper i will. right quick. wont be so funny that will it m8??? spare a quid m8??? a fiver m8????

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!