Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

hi! i have some things i need transported, do you know anyone who could help me with that?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

okay but please drive carefully, it's a bunch of loosely stored chemicals and if they mix they'll probably catch fire and/or explode :ohdear:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

(on phone) yes mr mob boss, the important chemicals are on their way, i hired a driver and told him to be careful. i'm forwarding his name and picture so you know to let him in when he arrives. don't worry about paying him when he gets there, i'll do that and include it in my invoice.

yes, well it was a pleasure working with you too! i hope your daughter's birthday party goes well! have a nice day

(hangs up)

boy i am glad that guy was around, it's great to not have to worry about those dangerous and highly reactive chemicals any more!

gallery of sigs

he/him