Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Imagine for a moment a one-cheeked butt. What sound would it make when it farted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

tooooo-

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

the other hceek makes the -t

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Badonk

cruft

I was thinking "vrrrrrr"

cruft

It'd be kinda hard to slide down the banister with only one cheek. Much less positioning control, I'd wager.

biosterous

similarly sliding across the hood of your car becomes a much more dangerous maneuver

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

No possibility for wedgies, tho

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

No possibility for wedgies, tho

They just me be forward

nut

it's the exact sound my stepdad makes when he fails to catch the football with his arms and it decks him right in the tumtum

biosterous

gang affiliation based on left cheek/right cheek instead of east side/west side

gallery of sigs

he/him

alexandriao

cruft posted:

Imagine for a moment a one-cheeked butt. What sound would it make when it farted?

pfffffffFFFFfffffffff,,,,,,,,,,ffff,,,,, bbbbbb,,,,

alexandriao

it kind of trails off and never makes the satisfying parp/toot sound :(

FutonForensic

if there's no hole... the rear end would swell and explode. it wouldn't be a fart. it'd be a massacre.

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

if there's no hole... the rear end would swell and explode. it wouldn't be a fart. it'd be a massacre.

That's why you shouldn't half rear end it.

cruft

Whoa whoa whoa, nobody every said anything about removing the butthole! That's just insanity! Then humans would no longer be topologically donuts, we'd be cups!

cruft

May as well remove the mouth and nose if you're gonna take the butthole off.

FutonForensic

cruft posted:

May as well remove the mouth and nose if you're gonna take the butthole off.

i have no mouth, nose and butthole and i must scream/sneeze/fart

cruft

FutonForensic posted:

i have no mouth, nose and butthole and i must scream/sneeze/fart

Sounds like you're having a rough day.

FutonForensic

our humanity is defined by our holes... a man with no holes is no man at all... but a man with MORE holes... hmm......

cruft

FutonForensic posted:

our humanity is defined by our holes... a man with no holes is no man at all... but a man with MORE holes... hmm......

I DO NOT RECOMMEND doing an image search on "man with holes".

You will not be presented with funny drawings of cartoon people with holes in them.

cruft

Okay see this is what I was hoping to find. This is cool.

http://tallur.com/projects/2010/man-with-holes/

FutonForensic

that is the ideal of someone who has no problem farting. ascendant. maxime foraminibus

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

it would inflate like a beautiful pink balloon and carry us off on the midday breeze to our next adventure

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

that is the ideal of someone who has no problem farting. ascendant. maxime foraminibus

So that's why they're called holy!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

koosh

Escape From Noise

The... The Weed rear end?

ulvir

Escape From Noise posted:

The... The Weed rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

One day Banzan was walking through the club. He overheard a customer say to the bartender, “show me the best rear end you have seen.”
“Every rear end in my club is the best,” replied the bartender. “You can not find any rear end here that is not the best.”
At these words, Banzan was enlightened.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!