Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lmao at over half the open prop bets either being for or against Daniel Bryan appearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

answered "daniel bryan" for everything

I also did this.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I have decided Dave’s “WWE is working on a visa for Mike Bailey” report is going to get filed alongside Thunder Rosa is going to NXT after she dropped the NWA title and thus will continue predicting Speedball for any mystery element until it’s literally no longer possible.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm happy that I got my very very very wrong predictions in early this time. Now I can just relax and watch everything go the other way.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to have a miserable time just to gently caress over the people who predicted goons will have fun

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I'm often optimistic when doing these and then when the results come in, I always do so poorly! So on track for that once again!

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

I'm going to have a miserable time just to gently caress over the people who predicted goons will have fun

My prediction was that your microwave burger would give you food poisoning, so there's an easy way to scupper whoever predicted goon fun and give me a bit of a rub at the same time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CaptainApathyUK posted:

My prediction was that your microwave burger would give you food poisoning

Wow, it's like you don't even want points

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

Wow, it's like you don't even want points

There was a 2nd bit about actual wrestling things too. I'm not a total lunatic.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CaptainApathyUK posted:

There was a 2nd bit about actual wrestling things too. I'm not a total lunatic.

Surely to get the points both your predictions would have to come true :thunkher:

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
nick fn gage mdk

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

The best ppv food is pizza, the end.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'd like to hear more about your elote salad

There's lots of recipes available, they're all basically same. Grill cobs or decob (or use frozen) then saute corn until tender. Mix with mayo and sour cream or crema, cotija cheese, onion, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne until it tastes good.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
As I was trying to look up the card, I saw rumors that Ogogo may be injured. Do what you will with that specious rumormongering that didn't come from our #1 Scoopsperson.

Speaking of, Rarity, is this the sort of microwave burger you get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMk5MzgcbIc

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rotinaj posted:

As I was trying to look up the card, I saw rumors that Ogogo may be injured. Do what you will with that specious rumormongering that didn't come from our #1 Scoopsperson.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/anthony-ogogo-reveals-he-has-broken-rib-just-days-pay-view-debut-against-cody-rhodes

Broken rib according to his interview

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ogogo is gonna shove his hand into his torso like in Videodrome and pull out his broken rib, which he has sharpened, and stab Cody with it when the ref isn't looking.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rotinaj posted:

Yeah that's pretty much it

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
In my mind Britt will have Shida in the lockjaw and Shida will pass out rather than tap out. Is that submission or ref stoppage? Refs don't do the 3 hand raise thing any more.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SonicRulez posted:

In my mind Britt will have Shida in the lockjaw and Shida will pass out rather than tap out. Is that submission or ref stoppage? Refs don't do the 3 hand raise thing any more.

I don't make the rules for this thread, but I'd consider that a ref stoppage

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SonicRulez posted:

i put ref stoppage for this scenario.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Alright grand, that's what I went with. I can't see Shida tapping out. Can't see her retaining either.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That is in fact the entire reason I use ref stoppage as an option yeah

Ogogo gut punching people to death would also be a ref stoppage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i usually eat microwave food prepared in a toaster oven which gives it a more sophisticated feel and flavor

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i usually eat microwave food prepared in a toaster oven which gives it a more sophisticated feel and flavor

there’s a bit in notably okay movie pg: psycho goreman about microwave flavor

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
A place near me has Sunday wing specials so I'm gonna get the hottest wings they have and pay the horrible digestive consequences for the next 3 days.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm just gonna do a classic pizza.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gonna make some macaroni salad and finger steaks.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

im gonna eat whatever they have at daily's place that is disgusting and fried

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
don’t eat tazz

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I ordered a pizza tonight so that I can eat the leftovers during Dynamite tomorrow. Then enough time will have passed for me to order another pizza on Sunday.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Predictions made although I won't be able to watch and verify my correctness until Monday night as I'm travelling Sun/Mon. Gonna land, get a big rear end plate of BBQ from one of my favorite places in Austin and have myself a nice mid day PPV watch. Beef rib ahoy!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

there’s a bit in notably okay movie pg: psycho goreman about microwave flavor

i love that movie and stole my post from there

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

I eat peanuts and string cheese like a heathen, washed down with dry cider.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Maigius posted:

I want to try out my new Dutch oven, no clue what to make though.

carnitas

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Who's the drooling moron having a normal one in the "make a prediction" section?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Crapple! posted:

Who's the drooling moron having a normal one in the "make a prediction" section?

probably someone who doesn't know that it takes about three seconds to delete an entry entirely on my end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was it the person who pretended to be 80s james hetfield? my friend shayna baszler almost caught whoever it was but they got away at the last second. shayna has their beret

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Put my horrifically bad predictions in, gonna make up some nice salmon bagels and eat 'em with one hand while I clutch my Bryan Danielson flag expectantly in the other and wait for Final Countdown to start playing :shobon:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I won't be able to watch it live due to timezones but I loved reading through everyone's responses in the google form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

IGgy IGsen posted:

I won't be able to watch it live due to timezones but I loved reading through everyone's responses in the google form.

Same, I hate Sunday night PPVs because I can't watch them live you lovable dorkuses.