Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, they're clearly been setting up Sky going for Sting's legs. And Page hurling Allin off the stage through a speaker or something seems way more likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sky's transition into that heel hook is pretty dope I gotta say.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Unlikely predictions get more points though and I play for keeps.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hope nobody predicted CM Punk showing up. He commentated a CFFC event last night in Philadelphia, so unless he was able to catch a flight to Jacksonville in less than 24 hours there’s little chance he could show up

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

As if TK doesn't have a private jet that he'd fly out to pick up CM Punk if he signed him

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i played it too safe with my prediction, gonna add another one in my own mind. sting and darby will do simultaneous canadian destroyers

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

got my prediction in at 6:59pm :cool:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
:cheersdoge: to all entrants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1 POINT

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

You got it. You can take one of mine if I get any

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I really wish that I had remembered that it's loving memorial day weekend when I picked Ogogo over Cody

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I bit on that one

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm glad to be wrong about a lot of things. It means they can still surprise me.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rather than post the top 10-15ish like I normally do, I will simply give you this image of the top of the standings

Full results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GIkVAYLNcNklff60fELxYSzSRH2ckfU0WcpLShxh5kU/edit?usp=sharing

See you next time!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey I did.... fair to middling! :woop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
IceP, when I said Bryan Danielson would be #AllElite that was a typo and what I meant to say was Mark Henry. Please amend my points accordingly

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh can someone do the legwork on that toxx question in the open predictions for me? TIA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

IceP, when I said Bryan Danielson would be #AllElite that was a typo and what I meant to say was Mark Henry. Please amend my points accordingly

Wait... Bryan Danielson and Mark Henry are are two different guys!?! :aaa:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh also I think the thing that amused me the most in the normal predictions was that out of 146 entries 88 people picked Christian to win the battle royal

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

IcePhoenix posted:

Oh also I think the thing that amused me the most in the normal predictions was that out of 146 entries 88 people picked Christian to win the battle royal

IF he had won that, not only would I have gotten him winning right, I also would've gotten his entry right.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

god I wish I had put in chair dimension but I didn't trust aew did give me everything i wanted tonight

e; also matt hardy was so close to getting most elims I'm not mad just disappointed

Gwen fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 31, 2021

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm in the bottom third. :negative:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Davros1 posted:

IF he had won that, not only would I have gotten him winning right, I also would've gotten his entry right.

A lot of the entries that picked him picked him to do it from 1-5 yeah

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I got a 27.

I did the FOURTH worst.

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 06:07 on May 31, 2021

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I did very bad!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

Hey I did.... fair to middling! :woop:
same

e: not sure why i picked britt to win by pinfall :downs:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
got 69. nice

this was fun ip ty

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Pylons posted:

I did very bad!

same. this is why I never gamble lol

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I finished 95th but I was one of only 4 people to guess that Sammy wouldn't be taking a huge bump
(Would have finished in the Top 30 if I hadn't switch my stadium stampede vote to the pinnacle at the last minute).

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i'm somehow weirdly proud of getting exactly 100th place

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

70th out of 147 participants. gently caress it, I'll take it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

oh can someone do the legwork on that toxx question in the open predictions for me? TIA

Meh it was my guess and I don't really care enough about the actual points so no one feel obligated.

Prediction game is always fun though! Thanks for putting it together.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I also did poorly. 86th.

When I found out during the PPV, that the Stampede was going last I clued in Inner Circle was going to win for a happy ending but I obviously didn't pick that when I first guessed (assumed Inner Circle would be breaking up). Also, realized too late Cody was gonna win because of the holiday and America rah rah.

Still, I usually do poorly on these things anyway.. even thou I get a glimmer of hope when I open the results link only to be reminded as it were lol

It is cool and fun though that AEW keeps me guessing with their booking!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I should have reworded my Sammy bet because he did come off of the top of the stadium.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
In the top 35%, not bad not bad. If I wasn't determined to go all in on Bryan Danielson I would've fared much better.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
A poor showing for me. Grats to those who had a better read on this one.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Swung big with the Bryan prediction, oh well lol

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I thought I might be perfectly in the middle, but in fact I'm just in the lower half. Congrats to the mid-point between Xerzes and Nick Jr. Face.
Also, nobody predicted Lio Rush. I'm not going to comb past results sheets, but that seems remarkable.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Oh no! I'm third worst!

I wonder if this has anything to do with me not watching Dynamite for three months straight so I had no idea what the builds were or if it was because BUSHI was my joker and surprise debut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Hey I did good.