Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm going to get at least half of this wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Please don't eat crushed, dry ramen with the ramen pack mixed in for seasoning. At least for the PPV.

Ooh la di da. Look at this guy who can afford ramen that comes with seasoning like one of the five richest Kings in Europe. We're all real impressed, Jeff Bezos.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

answered "daniel bryan" for everything

I also did this.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ogogo is gonna shove his hand into his torso like in Videodrome and pull out his broken rib, which he has sharpened, and stab Cody with it when the ref isn't looking.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm just gonna do a classic pizza.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Late but going Galaxy Brain for the joker with the one true challenger for the title a man who has a winning record over Kenny Switchblade Jay White

I would mark out for this much harder than Danielson. Love the knife pervert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I did OK! And somehow wasn't the only one who picked Rocky Romero for the Joker! (I think people who pick guys like Danielson for that spot have misunderstood what TK and co envision that spot as. It's not for mindblowing debuts. It's for "Oh, cool" debuts, which is exactly what Lio is.)

I didn't think Danielson was going to show up, I was trying to will it into happening like Ryback taught me to with The Secret.