Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i usually eat microwave food prepared in a toaster oven which gives it a more sophisticated feel and flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

there’s a bit in notably okay movie pg: psycho goreman about microwave flavor

i love that movie and stole my post from there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was it the person who pretended to be 80s james hetfield? my friend shayna baszler almost caught whoever it was but they got away at the last second. shayna has their beret

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you give me 5 points for predicting before dynamite. my second offer is 3 points. final offer will be after i hear back from you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haven't heard from you. it's been a little while. not trying to be pushy but was thinking 2 points?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be funny if pac wins and i love him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your name is big. big stupod

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the joker is jason sensation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1 POINT