Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't actually eat anything during these because it starts at like, one am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

I did my predictions, then realized that i'm putting together a VERY heel-leaning card, so i went back and :sigh: put Cody winning.

I have no idea what i'll be doing for food. I get out at 8:30 that night, and I don't wanna eat out for a bit after some big spending. Might make some shredded bbq chicken the day before and heat up some sliders

Ogogo's a face though.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Thanlis posted:

They’re not allowed to do big names without publicity...

I don't think that's true. My understanding is that a TNT executive saying maybe they would have advertised Sting more if they knew got put through the rumour mill and came out as an iron commandment imposed upon them.
I do think that if they had got DBry they would be stressing the mystery entrant a whole lot harder. I only guessed him because I don't really know a lot of wrestlers. I'm excited to see who it is, I bet it's someone I've never heard of who rules.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The poor man would shatter like glass.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I bit on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I thought I might be perfectly in the middle, but in fact I'm just in the lower half. Congrats to the mid-point between Xerzes and Nick Jr. Face.
Also, nobody predicted Lio Rush. I'm not going to comb past results sheets, but that seems remarkable.