Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

We have my girlfriend's family staying with us this weekend and I absolutely cannot face an awkward conversation about why I'm staying up till 5am watching wrassling, so instead will be watching it Monday morning after they've buggered off.

Food will likely be a distressing pile of crisps, chocolate and other assorted junk to send me to the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Every PPV I look at the responses, think "Hmm, basically everyone agrees with me so I'm probably gonna do quite well" and then I absolutely do not do well.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

I'm going to have a miserable time just to gently caress over the people who predicted goons will have fun

My prediction was that your microwave burger would give you food poisoning, so there's an easy way to scupper whoever predicted goon fun and give me a bit of a rub at the same time

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

Wow, it's like you don't even want points

There was a 2nd bit about actual wrestling things too. I'm not a total lunatic.