Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm sure I've got everything wrong again this time, going to get some chicken wings for the PPV though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I think it's going to be CM Punk

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'd like to hear more about your elote salad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Reconsidering my wings choice already, to switch to BBQ and join the legion of BBQ Eaters

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

if you smoke the wings it’s sorta like you bbq’d them

Smoked wings are incredibly good, usually make them at my brother's big end-of-summer cookout. I was planning on being lazy and just picking something up from a restaurant instead of doing any work myself, though.

projecthalaxy posted:

Wings are bbq-adjacent imo, at least in terms of Society

That's true, but hearing people talk about briskets and burnt ends got the taste buds perked right up and the mind thinking about sweet succulent sides as well and I am weak when it comes to good BBQ.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Cody is definitely beating Ogogo and lmao at the idiot who toxxed a month on it

cody is going to use 1 hellfire rocket to level ogogo and the crowd is going to go wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:cheersdoge: to all entrants