Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Betting all my chips on Bryan Danielson cause you either go big or go home, baby

IcePhoenix posted:

Post about your favorite PPV food (also link to recipes if you can) so Rarity has more options than Microwave Burgers this week and in the future.

Now let me tell you why a microwave BBQ rib is really underappreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to have a miserable time just to gently caress over the people who predicted goons will have fun

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CaptainApathyUK posted:

My prediction was that your microwave burger would give you food poisoning

Wow, it's like you don't even want points

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CaptainApathyUK posted:

There was a 2nd bit about actual wrestling things too. I'm not a total lunatic.

Surely to get the points both your predictions would have to come true :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rotinaj posted:

Speaking of, Rarity, is this the sort of microwave burger you get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMk5MzgcbIc

Yeah that's pretty much it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jordan7hm posted:

Also this was a very good prediction that I hope comes true:

Yeah I loved that :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cody is definitely beating Ogogo and lmao at the idiot who toxxed a month on it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cody will hit Ogogo with his new finisher, the Emancipation Proclamation, and get the 1-2-3

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

I'm legit surprised at the number of people who think OC's taking the fall in the men's title match. To me it's incredibly obvious PAC's taking that and Best Friends vs Elite leads into the next special ep of Dynamite.

PAC's been super protected in AEW, OC ships losses on the reg

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Thanlis posted:

They’re not allowed to do big names without publicity

They said this and then had both Christian Cage and Maki Itoh show up at Revolution as surprises

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

They said big names not big dorks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Preferred Joker Possibilities in Order of Preference

1. BA BA BA BAAAAA BA BA BA BA BA
2. El Idolo!
3. MDK all loving day
4. Joe from Samoa
5. Speedball
6. Phil Brookes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
IceP, when I said Bryan Danielson would be #AllElite that was a typo and what I meant to say was Mark Henry. Please amend my points accordingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

I think D-Bry's no compete only expires in the middle of next month anyway. Assuming it's three months. I don't know exactly when his contract ended but I think it amounts to his no compete running out on the 16th of July. Which is a Wednesday.

Or are there any known differences to his contract having special conditions?

Non-compete clauses are for releases, they're not a thing when your contract expires