Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I won't be able to watch it live due to timezones but I loved reading through everyone's responses in the google form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

graph posted:

ugh i submitted but forgot to click ‘see other results’ is there a link for that

Sure is, here you go
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl9Gdtbsp-9P68fOmue6y3fGIggRLA6N2ryNAdnUjl3Dt-Qg/viewanalytics

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oh no! I'm third worst!

I wonder if this has anything to do with me not watching Dynamite for three months straight so I had no idea what the builds were or if it was because BUSHI was my joker and surprise debut.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I think D-Bry's no compete only expires in the middle of next month anyway. Assuming it's three months. I don't know exactly when his contract ended but I think it amounts to his no compete running out on the 16th of July. Which is a Wednesday.

Or are there any known differences to his contract having special conditions?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Wait, he wasn't released? The world makes more sense now and at the same time it's a little sad because it could have really ended on a wednesday.