Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MorningMoon posted:

I did my predictions, then realized that i'm putting together a VERY heel-leaning card, so i went back and :sigh: put Cody winning.

I have no idea what i'll be doing for food. I get out at 8:30 that night, and I don't wanna eat out for a bit after some big spending. Might make some shredded bbq chicken the day before and heat up some sliders

Yeah, I'm predicting this to be a heavy heel show, too.

Foodwise I think I'm making chili that day but I may cave and order pizza for the PPV just out of habit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rotinaj posted:

As I was trying to look up the card, I saw rumors that Ogogo may be injured. Do what you will with that specious rumormongering that didn't come from our #1 Scoopsperson.

Speaking of, Rarity, is this the sort of microwave burger you get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMk5MzgcbIc

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/anthony-ogogo-reveals-he-has-broken-rib-just-days-pay-view-debut-against-cody-rhodes

Broken rib according to his interview

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SonicRulez posted:

In my mind Britt will have Shida in the lockjaw and Shida will pass out rather than tap out. Is that submission or ref stoppage? Refs don't do the 3 hand raise thing any more.

I don't make the rules for this thread, but I'd consider that a ref stoppage