Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

IcePhoenix posted:

I forgot to turn on the thing that lets you see the responses after you submit that's fixed now sorry

Can you post the link to it? Seeing everyone’s predictions is my favorite part of these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Here’s the response link if anyone wants to see what their fellow goons think:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl9Gdtbsp-9P68fOmue6y3fGIggRLA6N2ryNAdnUjl3Dt-Qg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Forums user “null” can have their entry deleted.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I have decided Dave’s “WWE is working on a visa for Mike Bailey” report is going to get filed alongside Thunder Rosa is going to NXT after she dropped the NWA title and thus will continue predicting Speedball for any mystery element until it’s literally no longer possible.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Penguin Patrol posted:

I feel bad for whoever predicted Jade's manager would be introduced

Thank you for your sympathy.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gaz-L posted:

I'm legit surprised at the number of people who think OC's taking the fall in the men's title match. To me it's incredibly obvious PAC's taking that and Best Friends vs Elite leads into the next special ep of Dynamite.

Best Friends cut a promo a few weeks ago explicitly renewing their feud with Death Triangle that got derailed by the pandemic before Fenix got hurt again. Gotta think that moves to the front burner coming out of DoN (and is the program that leads to the first trios champion).

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Thanlis posted:

Narita for the surprise entrant. They’re not allowed to do big names without publicity so it’s gotta be someone less significant, and emotionally I want it to be Narita.

I made way too many emotional picks.
The PPV is not Dynamite on TNT, so they’re allowed to have surprises.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Is it too late to change my bonus prediction from a thing that already happened (Jade’s manager is finally unveiled) to Sting takes an Ego’s Edge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Unlikely predictions get more points though and I play for keeps.