Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

As I mentioned, I am having a cookout before the show because I didn't realize the show was Sunday. Also there's a big motorcycle demonstration, so this was a poorly chosen day all around.

ANYWAY.

I am making:

Pork belly burnt ends
Smoked queso
Elote salad
Grilled spicy cole slaw
Burgers
Hot dogs

I am sure from this list, Rarity can find something better than a microwaved burg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'd like to hear more about your elote salad

There's lots of recipes available, they're all basically same. Grill cobs or decob (or use frozen) then saute corn until tender. Mix with mayo and sour cream or crema, cotija cheese, onion, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne until it tastes good.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bottom 10 lol. It certainly didn't help that I thought the battle royal was a women's match