Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I'm often optimistic when doing these and then when the results come in, I always do so poorly! So on track for that once again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Okkult posted:

I eat peanuts and string cheese like a heathen, washed down with dry cider.

so I guess you're still playin the ps4

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Penguin Patrol posted:

I feel bad for whoever predicted Jade's manager would be introduced

I said Jade would make an appearance and then added the manager would be introduced. oops lol

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
I also did poorly. 86th.

When I found out during the PPV, that the Stampede was going last I clued in Inner Circle was going to win for a happy ending but I obviously didn't pick that when I first guessed (assumed Inner Circle would be breaking up). Also, realized too late Cody was gonna win because of the holiday and America rah rah.

Still, I usually do poorly on these things anyway.. even thou I get a glimmer of hope when I open the results link only to be reminded as it were lol

It is cool and fun though that AEW keeps me guessing with their booking!