Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello friends it's time for another AEW Prediction Game!

Here be the form: https://forms.gle/y6PYD4NuAk4kc3Q96

Post about your favorite PPV food (also link to recipes if you can) so Rarity has more options than Microwave Burgers this week and in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

There's a BBQ place near me that does really good brisket and mashed potats (skins in!) and that's basically what I get for every PPV now. Can't wait.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I forgot to turn on the thing that lets you see the responses after you submit that's fixed now sorry

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Can you post the link to it? Seeing everyone’s predictions is my favorite part of these things.

I never remember what it is and my view of it is different because I'm the sheet owner, sorry.

Someone usually comes in to save everyone though hopefully they see this soon.

Maigius posted:

I want to try out my new Dutch oven, no clue what to make though.

Pot Roast was my go to before I got an instant pot

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That is in fact the entire reason I use ref stoppage as an option yeah

Ogogo gut punching people to death would also be a ref stoppage

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Crapple! posted:

Who's the drooling moron having a normal one in the "make a prediction" section?

probably someone who doesn't know that it takes about three seconds to delete an entry entirely on my end

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Is it too late to change my bonus prediction from a thing that already happened (Jade’s manager is finally unveiled) to Sting takes an Ego’s Edge?

I'll allow it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

As if TK doesn't have a private jet that he'd fly out to pick up CM Punk if he signed him

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rather than post the top 10-15ish like I normally do, I will simply give you this image of the top of the standings

Full results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GIkVAYLNcNklff60fELxYSzSRH2ckfU0WcpLShxh5kU/edit?usp=sharing

See you next time!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh can someone do the legwork on that toxx question in the open predictions for me? TIA

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh also I think the thing that amused me the most in the normal predictions was that out of 146 entries 88 people picked Christian to win the battle royal

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Davros1 posted:

IF he had won that, not only would I have gotten him winning right, I also would've gotten his entry right.

A lot of the entries that picked him picked him to do it from 1-5 yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TV Zombie posted:

Ahem 101 :smugface:

the first row is the labels so no he got it right

but really he's tied for 97th :v: