Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stylesheets
This poll is closed.
hell yeah 20 36.36%
checkbox (also yes) 9 16.36%
i am a joyless clown 26 47.27%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
preferable one of kimbo's beautiful beard?

i don't care for anything pro wrestling tho am not against suggestions for those so long as they're cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I voted for the one that insults you but i didn't realize it must have been insulting myself instead. i thought you were talking about yourself. You trolled me

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I don't know what this means

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

I voted for the one that insults you but i didn't realize it must have been insulting myself instead. i thought you were talking about yourself. You trolled me

:ocelot:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fentry posted:

I don't know what this means

stylesheets are basically subforum specific backgrounds. you can find examples of themin fyad, iz, adtrw

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
The Jardine Sprawl, that'd be my pick.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes but it has to be this:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I'm not gonna offer an opinion on this right now because it's late at night and stuff, but I just want to clarify. This is about PSP? Not about the newly created subforum?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Rarity posted:

Yes but it has to be this:

sure why not

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brut posted:

I'm not gonna offer an opinion on this right now because it's late at night and stuff, but I just want to clarify. This is about PSP? Not about the newly created subforum?

psp, tho i guess the new subforum would work with stylesheets better cuz they wanna have fun

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:46 on May 28, 2021

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
leave the style sheets to wrestling FYAD-lite

Dirt Sheets > style sheets

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

fez_machine posted:

leave the style sheets to wrestling FYAD-lite

Dirt Sheets > style sheets

can you smell the fun?!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Sure but it should be the rainmaker zoom out on the best friends to make us feel like we're in the hug

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if EPA had a style sheet it should be vince strut

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

can you smell the fun?!

i smell people who never post here wanting to put something ugly up

go back to your soon to be dead FYAD-lite, have your fun there

make the stylesheet Meltzer's home office

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fez_machine posted:

drat you're cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's a difference between cool and cold. that person is cold, dark, and all out of fucks to give

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fez_machine posted:

Lol

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
very excited to see how long the wwe nostalgia posting sub-forum that duplicates two threads in gbs and phiz will last

created by the same type of people who begged lowtax to come back and fix GBS

pretend I posted that graph where the forums peaks at lame gbs and then steadily collapses after 'tax came back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fez_machine posted:

Huh, I wonder where all those posts I made about wrestling these last 10 years went then. Sorry CineD, my bad

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Brazilian Excuse Blanka is my vote.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fez_machine posted:

very excited to see how long the wwe nostalgia posting sub-forum that duplicates two threads in gbs and phiz will last

pretend I posted that graph where the forums peaks at lame gbs and then steadily collapses after 'tax came back

you absolutely need to stop posting

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

lol every time

https://imgur.com/tw9QLC5

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

lol every time

lol. approved

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

And here I thought this would be the only person making GBS threads their pants in this thread

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fez_machine posted:

Why you gotta be so humorless?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingslayer posted:

Tbh a Blanka themed stylesjeet would actuall cover all our bases in PSP

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you think about it the street fighter roster contains many of the different types of fighters actually on Earth today. Sumo. boxing. professional wrestling. psycho power. Sambo. muay thai. yoga. I guess that's why they call it 'street fighter too'

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
psycho power is a pretty good base for mma

on the pro wrestling side, I have yet to see DDP's mystical yoga create fire but he's got powers way more interesting than that

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

fez_machine posted:

but why are you mad tho

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol i said 'can you smell the fun' and his mind just disintegrated

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

fez_machine posted:

lmao they come with a little drop down. You can stay on the normal one if you want. Maybe I was wrong and the new forum is necessary, my bad for thinking nerds could live and let live.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine being so mad about the suggestion to have a kickass stylesheet for a subforum you like

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

i'm really glad we got a new forum to post fun things in and I hope this place gets some sweet style sheets as well

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also Meltzer's home with the "drat bitch you live like this" Photoshop is a good option.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tao of lmao posted:

i'm really glad we got a new forum to post fun things in and I hope this place gets some sweet style sheets as well

the new subforum seems good and fun

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
ah, but the suggestion is invalidated because it came from... checks notes... "people who never post here"

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
all of the pics from https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918915 would be a great background

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
thank you to this thread for letting me know the new forum had opened, I never would have noticed it otherwise

there should be a sticky in this forum or something alerting folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

While I fully admit to being a humorless clown who likes the look of grey forums, I would be more down if the background was more classy like an empty ring.