Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stylesheets
This poll is closed.
hell yeah 20 36.36%
checkbox (also yes) 9 16.36%
i am a joyless clown 26 47.27%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
preferable one of kimbo's beautiful beard?

i don't care for anything pro wrestling tho am not against suggestions for those so long as they're cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

I voted for the one that insults you but i didn't realize it must have been insulting myself instead. i thought you were talking about yourself. You trolled me

:ocelot:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fentry posted:

I don't know what this means

stylesheets are basically subforum specific backgrounds. you can find examples of themin fyad, iz, adtrw

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brut posted:

I'm not gonna offer an opinion on this right now because it's late at night and stuff, but I just want to clarify. This is about PSP? Not about the newly created subforum?

psp, tho i guess the new subforum would work with stylesheets better cuz they wanna have fun

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:46 on May 28, 2021

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fez_machine posted:

very excited to see how long the wwe nostalgia posting sub-forum that duplicates two threads in gbs and phiz will last

created by the same type of people who begged lowtax to come back and fix GBS

pretend I posted that graph where the forums peaks at lame gbs and then steadily collapses after 'tax came back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Why you gotta be so humorless?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingslayer posted:

Brazilian Excuse Blanka is my vote.

Tbh a Blanka themed stylesjeet would actuall cover all our bases in PSP

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine being so mad about the suggestion to have a kickass stylesheet for a subforum you like

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tao of lmao posted:

i'm really glad we got a new forum to post fun things in and I hope this place gets some sweet style sheets as well

the new subforum seems good and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

karmicknight posted:

Stylesheets.

are bad.