Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Codependent Poster posted:

Spanish announce team should have some openings soon:

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Like seriously, this is Shida's big loving moment and that's the poo poo you do? Trash.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This one has turned into so many soundbites on local radio, it's great.

"I dont know if I'll ever wear this headset again!" is top tier poo poo, lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Roasted Donut posted:

i don't speak spanish and don't listen to the broadcast in spanish and never would have even heard of it without a ton of people on here immediately looking for blood about it, so the average aew viewer likely has no clue about any of this. in the long run the ppv is going to get all the discussion this weekend. are you loving nuts?

I think if no one gets fired it will cast a serious goddamn shadow on the weekend, at least for me. If it doesn't, well....they could always just ape the WWE playbook and ignore it! That probably won't backfire or anything. :shepface:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think Shida herself will be fine, but god drat there's always something.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody Rhodes was Apollo and Rocky in the same match

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rarity posted:

Lmao I just remembered someone toxxed a month on Cody losing

:yikes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zombie Lemur posted:

Unrelated, but I have a minor gripe where I would've liked to have seen Shida hang in there a little longer before tapping.

I don't have a problem with this because I think she lasted longer than most who have been in that submission hold. It's typically an instant killer.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont think anyone is accusing the women's division booking of being racist. Nor do I think anyone is denying Britt had been built for this to be the natural changing point. This story has been coming for a long time now.

It's just really lovely that we had this dog and pony show on Friday night of "here now you can address your live crowd, here's a bigger belt, enjoy the next 48 hours as best you can." And then the PPV skips over the aftermath of the match, and thankfully the crowd did the thank you chant otherwise there was no acknowledgement of the former champ as the camera truck decided it was time to look at the goddamn commentary table for some reason???

It's not conspiracy. There's so secret women's division illuminati. But they've had growing pains in this company and this feels like more of em. Just wish it had been handled better. Maybe part of it is just due to the playoffs pushing Dynamite out of position, who can say?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Cody match is dumb because you lose nothing by having Ogogo beat Cody here. Make QT and his goons a legitimate threat and THEN overcome them.

It's fine either way, because I wasn't super invested in this match and it still overdelivered. Cody just wanted to Cody and gaddang it we just have to deal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Conversely, please give me a JR solo podcast where he talks about his favorite film franchises, Godzilla and King Kong.:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I was just sprinting down the internet hallways to post this. Why I oughtta

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

coconono posted:

Maybe Christian should quit trying to bite off others dudes’ shine and find some of his own. Esp since Taz is too busy to fight him.

settle down, beavis

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I Before E posted:

Dark is essential viewing just for Taz and Excalibur's chemistry on commentary

A little late to the party but this is true. At the very least, bare minimum: Taz and Excalibur are worth it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am now mad at aew about

Uh

Hey I hate the bucks stop letting them win

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want my dentist to walk in wearing a giant gold belt.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pylons posted:

So who's gonna interrupt Britt's celebration tonight?

Britt

Or Kenny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Joe Biden, McDonald's...

Shida I love you but you were fighting off a terrifying force of nature