Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I’m glad it wasn’t Abrahantes that said the lovely thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/JeremyCom/status/1398693562162638850

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I have a pot of extremely spicy chili simmering and I bought some chips and some extremely spicy queso dip. My plan is to poo poo fire later on to simulate how Cody Rhodes, the American Dreammare, will be making GBS threads blood for weeks after Anthony Ogogo punches a hole in his guts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
(edit) wrong thread

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Shinjobi posted:

I don't have a problem with this because I think she lasted longer than most who have been in that submission hold. It's typically an instant killer.

also it was a pretty long and vicious match so I can understand Shida not having a lot left in the tank to resist the submission by the end

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
finding out people still have some weird leftover hatred for Britt's push in 2021 is the most mystifying thing I've seen in this forum and that's saying something

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

aahhaah that owns

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

CarlCX posted:

I think AEW would 100% go all in on Thunder Rosa if they actually had her exclusively, but as long as she's technically NWA it's always gonna be a millstone around her neck.

And the minute she's clear of that, she's gonna have a real obvious "you lost to me in the unsanctioned match" reason to taunt Britt into a title shot so I think it's all good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah I loved the show except like one person mentioned the Britt story problems (also the match teetered back and forth between sloppy and coordinated a lot) and the other big elephant in the room for AEW: The Cody Problem.

How long is Cody going to keep going over young talent in matches where he absolutely shouldn't be? Ogogo should have been made to look strong and unique tonight instead he was booked to look like any other guy Cody could beat. And these problems are so consistent with him I'm convinced Stings run will end with the company when Cody beats him at their biggest PPV of the year.

They really need to figure that poo poo out.

when else has Cody gone over young talent that he shouldn't be?

he lost the TNT belt to Darby, he lost the feud against MJF (after taking 10 lashes from him in the ring), his team lost to Jade and Shaq

I mean, he had a number of TNT title wins when he was champ doing a weekly challenge when he usually made some younger guy look good but eventually went over, which made sense because they weren't going to randomly hotshot the title, but aside from those one-shot matches during that run, I struggle to think of any major feud aside from this one where Cody's actually won

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

glad to be here for the livecrafting of this exciting new conspiracy

thread didn't get a chance to go to poo poo this week since Dynamite wasn't on a Wednesday, so people really had to dig deep to find a reason to doom n' gloom after a great PPV to get that weekly quota in

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MJeff posted:

Go ahead and find a post of me saying it was a bad match, a bad title change or a bad decision. You'll be looking for a while, motherfucker!

so what are you on about with all this they pushed her in a really weird way stuff

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Me: AEW's roster is too big already and they can't just keep signing every person that WWE lets go

Also me: Coward Tony, sign Tommy End, Heidi Lovelace, and Buddy Murphy asap thank you. And Lana if it makes Miro happy

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Dustin's magic training is gonna make Lana into a good wrestler and it'll blow everyone's mind

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/MrGMSI_BCage/status/1400177046471385088?s=20

putting that respect on Fuego's name

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MJeff posted:

Unless this is :thejoke: he means Samuray.

:thejoke:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Gumball Gumption posted:

We have Del Sol at home

We also have Ruby Riott at home

Ruby Riott at home:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001