Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
heading out to the car to get my warranty info so the nice lady on the telephone can help me extend it

lady: okay so if you reach into the back of the glove compartment you should find a secret switch

me: drat ok yeah, found it

lady: you should see a sequence of runes appear on the car horn. touch them in sequence, and tell me what happens

me: ok i- HONK- think i know what you m- HONK- ean by seque- HONK HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

lady: it sounds like it's working

me: okay, the dash board has lifted up, and there's a glowing orb behind the radio.

lady: don't touch it with your bare h-

me: OW gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
heading to the dang Energy Core store to buy gift cards so i can pay off my tax debt to the Interdimensional Nigerian Wizard Lottery

crimes

Finger Prince

Those robocalls in Mandarin aren't trying to scare mainlanders into surrendering their personal details, they're actually calling them to a sacred quest to free the ancient Shaolin temple from maurading Japanese invaders, and the fate of Kung Fu hangs in the balance.

Finger Prince

A computerized voice saying "this is Canada Revenue Agency, in order to avoid a penalty judgment from The Magistrate, you must climb the sacred peak to regain the power of dragons and save Canada."

super sweet best pal

"Roadside assistance is on its way"

As my car is towed away, a van pulls up next to me, fantasy mural on the side reads Spiritpath Vibrations. Pasty middle aged nerd, born well past the heyday of the new age movement, opens the door and says "Hop in!" He explains that the government is after me and I'm lucky he got there before the ride AAA sent.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I don't know what you all are talking about with scams. I was polite with the lady and answered her questions and received my extended warranty in the mail 3-6 weeks later.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying not to make eye contact with the bink in the sameite dress hanging out in the mall water fountain, next to a pile of wet rusting swords.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
THE KING HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY DARKRAM THE LORD OF DARKNESS
i am alone in my palace of boners
I WILL gently caress UNTIL THERE IS NO loving LEFT TO DO

crimes

super sweet best pal

Intern with a clipboard asks me to take a quick survey and I say yes. Now I'm slogging through the marshlands of Ulg marking down where all the goblin camps are located.

xcheopis

super sweet best pal posted:

Intern with a clipboard asks me to take a quick survey and I say yes. Now I'm slogging through the marshlands of Ulg marking down where all the goblin camps are located.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
to complete this survey you will need the following items: state ID, a record of your birth, the Seal of Sacrifice, a #2 pencil,

crimes

super sweet best pal

Hot singles in your area are looking to be rescued from dragons!

Escape From Noise

Your move, creep!

Are you going to let these fantastic deals on aluminum siding fall through your fingers?

Finger Prince

Duct cleaning guy with the weird accent calling me at work again.

"listen buddy, this is an office, I keep telling you! We don't need you to cleanse our portals!"
*hangs up*
"wait, what did he say?"

xcheopis

Escape From Noise posted:

Your move, creep!

Are you going to let these fantastic deals on aluminum siding fall through your fingers?

Deals??

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
didn't Return to Zork start with a "you may already have won fabulous prizes" letter?

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
driving around in a white unmarked van offering to sell people Moon Sapphires that fell off the back of the MULE.

crimes

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Finger Prince posted:

A computerized voice saying "this is Canada Revenue Agency, in order to avoid a penalty judgment from The Magistrate, you must climb the sacred peak to regain the power of dragons and save Canada."

temeraire books getting weird

biosterous

snergle posted:

temeraire books getting weird

thank you for reminding me to check what naomi novik's written lately, turns out there's a new series she's started hooray!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

super sweet best pal

Went to a job interview but I knew something wasn't right when it turned out to be a group interview. Sure enough, an old man in a robe adorned with stars came in and told us how important it was that we kill some guy called Mugfucks or something, I don't remember. I dipped out after a few minutes.

Trying

cursed to save other souls but only if i can scam you into taking the extended warranty

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
called out to a simple home repair, i should of noticed how labrynthine and mazelike this drat basement was, long story short, now i'm crushing skeleton skulls with a got dang ball-peen hammer.

crimes

Finger Prince

Bamboozled into a time share sales pitch when I suddenly realize, this isn't a ski resort in Aspen they're trying to sell me on. I've been to Aspen. There are no frost dragon lairs in Aspen.

Turdo

Escape From Noise posted:

Your move, creep!

I'd buy that for a dollar!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting the extended warranty on my Nimbus 420/69

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGameVet

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

didn't Return to Zork start with a "you may already have won fabulous prizes" letter?

Ah, the Sweepstakes winner ...

(yeah, I worked on that game)

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."

-- The Daily Telegraph (1877)