Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hqkOkjr_kY

metal gear solid
omega boost
tekken 3
metal gear solid again apparently
resident evil
gran turismo
bloody roar
x-files all over the world
ridge racer
odd world
winning eleven (the game on the playstation)

just play for the fun cuz we got it goin' on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
eiffel 69

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"hey italy, france just revolutionized electronic dance music forever with two dweebs whose faces are so hosed up we smashed an amiga over their heads and called em helmets, what are you going to do in response?"

italy: (looks away, lips pursed)

italy: okay, so. what if there was a little blue guy, just, running around?

crimes

Macnult

mudokon chanting to my favorite eiffel 65 jams

take the moon

by sebmojo
what happened to the eiffel in 1965

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
poo poo my pants when I found out it's pronounced ayy-fel 65 and not eye-fel 65

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
medieval europe was plagued by endless warfare, and because of that weapon technology developed constantly. modern europe is the same, but w/ electronic music

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

eiffel 666 :twisted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Gothic metal cover of Blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2dAbjIQCU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
If you want to read the back story of the guy in the blue music video its here:

https://eiffel65.fandom.com/wiki/Zorotl

How far can you make it?

Khanstant
In one of his trips, while he was resting and drinking a Kylanese tea in a Galactic Bar on the planet Kylan-Ho, he met two merchants, one of whom had just arrived from a long trip to a small planet, located almost on the other side of the galaxy. That was not strange, since merchants used to travel almost all their lives around the galaxy, looking for business, but this time, the attention of Zorotl was caught by the enthusiastic description that one of the merchants was making regarding a strange form of communication that the inhabitants of that small planet used when they wanted to communicate information and feelings. The first Merchant said to the other: “ Believe me my friend, I have never seen and heard anything like that. This people usually communicate with a very primitive form of language but , thanks to some electronic instruments that they make, when they want to communicate to a higher level, they use this form of …I don’t know how to describe it… well, let’s say “Sound” … yes, this form of sound which can make you understand what the other person is saying, even if you do not know the language!” That was enough for Zorotl , who almost jumped on the merchant that was talking.

this was where i had to tap out, tried 3 times reading it but after everything else before it, just became letters soup

Khanstant

oh wow i have this song burned on a cd in my car but its not this live version with the fighting game noise breakdown

Escape From Noise

Oh body oh buh die

biosterous

quote:

Sayok6 was afraid, the crowd of Tukonians was over excited, that was another effect of “Music” that he did not know. He started to fear for his life.

In that moment, he saw Zorotl and he started to scream: “Zorotl save me, this people want to kill me , please, you know the human habits, please help me to capture them”

“Capture them – Zorotl said – are you crazy like a Tukonian frog during the reproduction time?” “ Don’t you know that humans would fight ‘till the end and even if you captured them they would never cooperate? How can you be so evil.” The crowd went nearer Sayok6 who started shaking. “Please Zorotl help me to bring them back, I promise you that they will be treated like guests and that I will not touch them, and I will let them go away whenever they want.”

“OK- Zorotl said- I will try to call them back, but , I will not do it for your pleasure, but for the good of the galaxy, since , if we work together with the humans, we might find, one day, the Universal language that the galaxy needs.”

i read the whole thing

help

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

okay so the blue alien (i'm not typing zarotl every time, he is Z now) from the video, his scientist dad tried to find universal language, and that influenced Z a bunch. but the dad didn't do a good job. then Z went traveling to other planets and tried to talk with universal language but it doesn't loving work, dumbass

then he hears about music on earth and wants to check it out because maybe it'll help. but then the bad alien S finds out too and wants to use music to control all the blue aliens. so S kidnaps the lead of eiffel65 but the other two follow in a space ship.

S makes the lead guy perform to the aliens and the i'm blue song totally works to hypnotize them. but then the other two show up and save the lead and the crowd gets fuckin pissed at S because they were really enjoying the song

then Z tells S he's an idiot and Z invites eiffel65 to come play again but without being kidnapped and they do and hooray for music being the true universal language or something

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

biosterous posted:

okay so the blue alien (i'm not typing zarotl every time, he is Z now) from the video, his scientist dad tried to find universal language, and that influenced Z a bunch. but the dad didn't do a good job. then Z went traveling to other planets and tried to talk with universal language but it doesn't loving work, dumbass

then he hears about music on earth and wants to check it out because maybe it'll help. but then the bad alien S finds out too and wants to use music to control all the blue aliens. so S kidnaps the lead of eiffel65 but the other two follow in a space ship.

S makes the lead guy perform to the aliens and the i'm blue song totally works to hypnotize them. but then the other two show up and save the lead and the crowd gets fuckin pissed at S because they were really enjoying the song

then Z tells S he's an idiot and Z invites eiffel65 to come play again but without being kidnapped and they do and hooray for music being the true universal language or something

Thank you for your service

alexandriao

you posted this like on the same day that my friend showed me the move your body music video which is, quite frankly, amazing

https://youtu.be/zQ6HBbyJR34

alexandriao

I want to go to a rave but like where theres only 90s and late 80s music played

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

I want to go to a rave but like where theres only 90s and late 80s music played

What's this sample from?

barnold

move your body is a better single than i'm blue and it sucks that it didn't catch on more here in the US. the entire Europop album though, is an unmitigated rave banger and I would drop the needle and play the entire loving disc front to back at any show

contact was a decent album but I only really like a handful of times (I DJ With The Fire is an unstoppable classic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6pcT41HsY

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

barnold posted:

move your body is a better single than i'm blue and it sucks that it didn't catch on more here in the US. the entire Europop album though, is an unmitigated rave banger and I would drop the needle and play the entire loving disc front to back at any show

contact was a decent album but I only really like a handful of times (I DJ With The Fire is an unstoppable classic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6pcT41HsY

But srsly, I jammed to this so much when I was younger.

And the Quad City DJs, lest we forget how great they were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPz16LHTtpo

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I spent some time actually listening to Eiffel 65's b-sides and deep cuts and I've gotta say. They're actually very BYOB. Like anti-system, third eye purple, be your own dalai lama stuff. Never knew that.

barnold

I DJ with the fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Macnult posted:

mudokon chanting to my favorite eiffel 65 jams

the mudokon version of blue is how you explode sligs with your brain