Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I'm going bald oh no, so I'm going to gently caress with my endocrine system yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The hat store just called, and said they're all out of you

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
just don a full hooded cloak every time you're going to be in the sun. it can be a nice white linen one so you don't roast though

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Still reeling from Smugworths incredible heel turn ITT to be honest it was very well scripted.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Life is cruel, isn't it? You spend most of your adult life shaving your head, pretending to be a luscious-locked hunk on the internet.

"Oh, I could grow it out too if I wanted, but it's so much cheaper not getting haircuts, and I don't have to make small talk with other humans like some sort of well-adjusted individual while I sit in the barber's chair. I'll grow it out when I'm older."

And then one day, you look at yourself in the mirror. It's been a week or so since your last shave, the hair is getting relatively long. But suddenly there's not so much hair up there anymore. A thin, pallid desert on your scalp instead of the lush forest of a well-defined widow's peak you had when you were young.

How cruel time is.

I'll inflict this pain on the world. Everyone will be bald when I'm finished. Men, women, non gender binaries, children. You'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Life is cruel, isn't it? You spend most of your adult life shaving your head, pretending to be a luscious-locked hunk on the internet.

"Oh, I could grow it out too if I wanted, but it's so much cheaper not getting haircuts, and I don't have to make small talk with other humans like some sort of well-adjusted individual while I sit in the barber's chair. I'll grow it out when I'm older."

And then one day, you look at yourself in the mirror. It's been a week or so since your last shave, the hair is getting relatively long. But suddenly there's not so much hair up there anymore. A thin, pallid desert on your scalp instead of the lush forest of a well-defined widow's peak you had when you were young.

How cruel time is.

I'll inflict this pain on the world. Everyone will be bald when I'm finished. Men, women, non gender binaries, children. You'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE

Sir this is a super cuts, so you just want a number 2 all around?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Smugworth, you will always have long luscious locks in our hearts.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Smugs do you at least have a mustache that playfully hints you can’t be within two hundred yards of any school or I’d that a lie too.

You don’t have a cspam mod star so not holding out hope.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Smugworth posted:

YOU'LL ALL SEE

It's hard to see with all the light reflecting off your scalp, chrome dome

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I wear a plain black snapback and when it starts to get a bit tatty I replace it with another plain black snapback.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

a mysterious cloak posted:

It's hard to see with all the light reflecting off your scalp, chrome dome

You'll be first against the wall when my Vulture Squads come to root out any remaining hair-havers

We'll all be perfectly bald throughout our entire bodies, as Bald Jesus intended, once the Treatment is made mandatory

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got lusciously thick hair OP :flipoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

i got lusciously thick hair OP :flipoff: