Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
JR: Here comes the Moderator… he just got out of prison
King: He’s an absolute freak JR!
JR: I’m just happy my dear momma isn’t alive to see this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Parents, if you have small children watching, I’d advise putting them to bed or changing the channel.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Jerry Lawler: Show a little respect, JR. The man did a lot of work to build his community. You have to admire leadership like that.

Jim Ross: To be honest, King, I'm disgusted by the very idea of an internet forum.

*meanwhile, in the ring, a valet has distracted the referee and Moderator has taken some sort of image out of his tights as boos erupt ftom the crowd*

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
JR: The Moderator has promised a 'surprise' tonight to even the playing-field in his handicap match and uh- [entrance theme hits] MY GOD!! MY GOD!! IT'S PAT PATTERSON! PAYDAY PAT HAS COME TO HELP THE MODERATOR!!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

lmfao

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
JR: Oh no, the Loliwood Boys have come out to help the Moderator! There's complete chaos here!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
well i heard that dustin rhodes wanted to get breast implants to make himself more appealing

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Is it??? Could it be!!! Yes! The Moderator's partner is back!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

neoaxd posted:

lmfao

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

neoaxd posted:

lmao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

neoaxd posted:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Let's go CP!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
CP Sucks!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't even remember the thing's name is CP Munk. it's fuckin perfect beyond words

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

neoaxd posted:

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

neoaxd posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
JR: It’s an “anything goes” match King, that’s what the moderator does best

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

neoaxd posted:

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Goldmine

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

neoaxd posted:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

little munchkin posted:

Jerry Lawler: Show a little respect, JR. The man did a lot of work to build his community. You have to admire leadership like that.

Jim Ross: To be honest, King, I'm disgusted by the very idea of an internet forum.

*meanwhile, in the ring, a valet has distracted the referee and Moderator has taken some sort of image out of his tights as boos erupt ftom the crowd*

JR: He calls that the Rear View!!!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
lol at everything

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

neoaxd posted:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

finishing off jobbers with "the probe"

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

neoaxd posted:

lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

little munchkin posted:

lmao

fucked-up birthday
Sep 7, 2006

goddamn lmao

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm crying lmfao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

little munchkin posted:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

little munchkin posted:

Lmao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

little munchkin posted:

lol