Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

No I don't have a receipt. I uh...lost it.

So if they've gone up in price since I bought one, do I get money back for the new price or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

some guy in the parking lot offered me a thousand dollars for this ham but i said to myself no, i will give the store a fair chance to buy back this ham.

how does 500 dollars sound? good? really good? cool perfect hey who are you calling?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
OP u have cooked up the perfect hamjob. I'll drive. What's my cut

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

OP u have cooked up the perfect hamjob. I'll drive. What's my cut

You can get two slices and some bread. You'll have to provide your own cheese and condiments though.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

some guy in the parking lot offered me a thousand dollars for this ham but i said to myself no, i will give the store a fair chance to buy back this ham.

how does 500 dollars sound? good? really good? cool perfect hey who are you calling?

Look at all these loose ham slices I bought out of this guy's trunk for next to nothing!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
hiding a file and a little saw in the ham so that my friend who is imprisoned in the store can escape

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Double or nothing? If I can walk out of here with 2 hams, I get to keep them; if not, you get this one back.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

Double or nothing? If I can walk out of here with 2 hams, I get to keep them; if not, you get this one back.

google THIS

*plonks a bone on the customer service counter*

I'm not satisfied

nut

yeah it, uh, didn’t fit

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
for sale: ham, never paid for

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

I'm the detective and I'm on to your little ham sham here.

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
No, this is my ham. I came into the store with it.

Manifisto

the alligator in aisle six has eaten all your ham inventory and is eyeing your patrons hungrily. NOW will you take the ham back?

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

*plonks a bone on the customer service counter*

I'm not satisfied

I see you shop at Wegmans

Ass-penny

the ham stole my heart, I'd like to return it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Two words...

Trojan Ham

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I am become ham

Heather Papps

hello friend

gotta respect the honesty of the ham-checker. when they finds that a ham is missing, they do what they must to get it back.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I think, therefore I ham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ham burgling is a felony in this state

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)