Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

FutonForensic posted:

mansa musa laughing in mockery as i try to get him to play "you need a budget"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
henry VIII did poorly in dating sims

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

snergle

A kind little mouse!
mao zedong is weirdly good at angry birds.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
Nguyễn Sinh Cung is amazing at deep rock galatic and all games of that style.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
atilla the hun loves cookie clicker styled games

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

if jfk knew how to bhop he would’ve been able to avoid getting shot

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Finger Prince

I watched Miyamoto Musashi playing Fruit Ninja on the bus and he fuckin sucked, yo.

xcheopis

Confucius suuuucked at Ms. Pacman

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Khanstant
General Lee was pretty good at North & South but only when playing against the computer, anytime Grant came over to play he'd get wiped in the end.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

going with that theme: Gen. Pickett was godawful at QWOP

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

FactsAreUseless

Marie, it's Cooking Mama. Why do you just keep baking cakes?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
St. Thomas Aquinas was known to spam call the hint lines for early 90's point and click adventure games.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

sweet geek swag

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jesus can't play anything but a healer in MMO's. Everytime he tries to DPS he stops after he does his first bit of damage and tries to heal the enemy. As a tank he just stands in the bad thinking it won't hurt him. Also he refuses to taunt because it's mean.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
john muir beelines at the start of the match for the railgun and then just crouches in a corner

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
george c mclellan spends the whole match hogging the artillery and taking ineffective potshots from the spawn

Finger Prince

sweet geek swag posted:

Jesus can't play anything but a healer in MMO's. Everytime he tries to DPS he stops after he does his first bit of damage and tries to heal the enemy. As a tank he just stands in the bad thinking it won't hurt him. Also he refuses to taunt because it's mean.

But God does he hate micro transactions!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Jackson Pollock never quite got the hang of Crazy Taxi, but swore he would master it someday.

FutonForensic

FactsAreUseless posted:

Marie, it's Cooking Mama. Why do you just keep baking cakes?

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
john brown was the leeroy jenkins of his day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

this isn't talked about a lot because george hw bush sucked for other reasons but the cold war ended because he was loving amazing at street fighter 2 and would challenge other world leaders to settle diplomacy disputes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
isambard kingdom brunel was famously useless at games like factorio and kerbal space program

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)