Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Hi, I assume that someone else on the the forums works in a company that sells things to Walmart, yes? Or works for, not really at, Walmart?

Do you ever deal with item set up and "content score"? Has anyone successfully navigated driving a category's score up? Like item by item. It's been a while since I did item set up in their system but I remember it. But the way they are generating scores now, it's no longer just SEO, they added different, stupid and totally arbitrary, invisible metrics by which the website (I assume that it has to be an algorithm) spits out a grade. What's the f-ing trick?

I won't be that surprised if no one responds.

Thanks,
kntfkr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU