Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i just made a post where while constructing it i made three separate google searches to make sure it made sense. frequently i'll do one search to confirm what i believe is correct, sometimes two times when it's particularly involved, but three i think may just be my record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It's weird. IRL I'll find myself saying a thing, and then going, "wait, is that right or am I just pulling that out of my rear end?" Like using an obscure word that I swear I've never used in my life. Then I'll look it up and be like, "oh poo poo! That exactly what it means."

Same with posts, it seems. I'll post something so quick just trying to get it into the thread and then be like, "wait, is that right? gently caress I hope so. I'd hate to be wrong on the internet." Then I'll go google it and be happy like I just discovered it for the first time. "oh cool! I was right!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

KaBob posted:

It's weird. IRL I'll find myself saying a thing, and then going, "wait, is that right or am I just pulling that out of my rear end?" Like using an obscure word that I swear I've never used in my life. Then I'll look it up and be like, "oh poo poo! That exactly what it means."

Same with posts, it seems. I'll post something so quick just trying to get it into the thread and then be like, "wait, is that right? gently caress I hope so. I'd hate to be wrong on the internet." Then I'll go google it and be happy like I just discovered it for the first time. "oh cool! I was right!"

gently caress the earth is a sphere right?
*6 hours later*
is the earth a sphere?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress the earth is a sphere right?
*6 hours later*
is the earth a sphere?

*6 more hours later*
I should re-read Michael Crichton's 'Sphere'.

take the moon

by sebmojo
generally if i search my username + something awful i can find my own threads op but theyre not usually well researched

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

I often consult blogs, IMDB, YouTube, cast members, and directors in order to meticulously craft references to movies I've never seen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

I often consult blogs, IMDB, YouTube, cast members, and directors in order to meticulously craft references to movies I've never seen

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

same, but for my opinions on any given subject

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

On the big post I'm writing right now for a big thread I'm gonna post, I'm up to 30 something searches. Mostly to find ref links.

It's a serious post though, not exactly a funny post.

Highest number of searches for a funny post? 7 bc I wanted to make double sure I was referencing the right hosed up poo poo.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I got my degree from YouTube University

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Wikipedia is not a proper source." - idiot professors who are wrong

alnilam

I mostly talk out of my rear end op

ty manifisto

alnilam

It's a serious condition

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

I trust I am not the only person that on occasion horribly misspells a word so badly that not even spell check knows what the heck I am trying to get at, am at a complete loss, and has to use a search engine to guess what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I mostly talk out of my rear end op

alnilam posted:

It's a serious condition

"For just 14 cents a day, you can help a man whose rear end has developed a voice and cannot shut up."