Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you prefer the extended summer thread format?
This poll is closed.
Yes 126 44.21%
No 39 13.68%
I'm Scottish 120 42.11%
Total: 285 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Hurling, the best sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Urges leaders to jab globe :what::confused:

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

That clip has a good rhythm to it, I like it.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

drat them fuckin' yobbo hockey players.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Boris writes his own speeches?

Hahahahaha.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Don't do anything about it then.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I walked through Islington once - me and a friend went to see Amon Amarth play at the HMV Forum (Kentish Town) in 2011 and he got paranoid about congestion charges and we basically just dumped the car there are walked. The it turned out charges don't apply on a Sunday or something and oh well.

Some proper wannabe rudeboys threw us some homophobic abuse because I dunno, we were two men walking down the street (just like them, lol) and from the sticks so must have looked out of place.

Some very big houses in that part of town.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Camus wasn't an existentialist.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

It's easy.

Funnily enough I nearly did die recently. Thank you NHS for the emergency bowel surgery and my new stoma!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

NotJustANumber99 occasionally has off-days, and today appears to be one of them. Tomorrow he'll probably be slagging ol' Musky off as much as anyone else here.

Will never happen, NJAN99 is a true believer and actually owns a Tesla.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Mebh posted:

Lest we forget.

Good job it's a wheelie bin so you won't get hit by a Tesla.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

loving hell, that's a bit of a shock.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

He's too sexy for the vax
Too sexy for the vax
What you think about that?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

kingturnip posted:

I'm about to leave the house to go and play cricket and the forecast is pretty awful.
But until it actually starts raining, we have to pretend/hope that it won't.

What a time to be alive.

Man I wish that Cricket didn't introduce me to the huge drinking culture there is in the sport as teenager and I didn't turn fat and lazy and still played.

I liked playing Cricket.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I bought Outer Wilds yesterday and had a play around for half-an-hour and I am terrible at flying the spacecraft, I don't think I have gotten off the planet to anywhere else yet!

The music is absolutely incredible, literal shivers sometimes.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Mr Phillby posted:

The auto pilot is your friend!

I'm still slowly going through the game myself, but my first few hours were spent hurtling upwards, choosing a planet, auto piloting close enough to crash land then exploring on foot.

Also lock on and hold the 'match velocity' button whenever you're careening around near something you want to land on. Also remember to put the suit on and look down before you use the exit hatch.

The auto pilot will sometimes decide to take you through the sun though so be careful of that.

Thanks!

I did get the chance to use auto pilot, but I'm not really sure what happened or where it took me.

Even my rubbish attempts yesterday were really fun though, so I'll definitely be playing some more :)

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

They should isolate the denier in a quiet corner of the carpark.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

It's a shame these banking apps don't give you a chance to reclassify your transactions, you know, just in case their algorithm gets them wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Where's are Maddie you monster?