Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin

if they want to, and they feel like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my dog has been telling me this for years

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when I smoke he knows it's chill time for at least 2 hours. what if we could get that up to like 5 hours tho
:kstare:

Escape From Noise

I did enjoy getting high as hell and petting/butt patting my former housemate's dog while watching Cartoon Network. A+ experience. One of the few things I enjoyed about living in Seattle.

biosterous

prepuce repurposed posted:

my dog has been telling me this for years

i've said before that i like your dog

i still like your dog

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
aint no rule saying a dog can't smoke weed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
air BUD lmbo

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
drat slippery-slope argument was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

KaBob posted:

drat slippery-slope argument was right.