Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Kevin sets up a water gun so that when Harry and Marv open the door, they get sprayed in the crotch, making it look like they pissed themselves and demoralizing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Harry walks on a loose plank and trips into Goatse’s rear end in a top hat, getting lost in the space between dimensions.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Marv walks into a room and notices he’s live on a Twitch stream. The SWAT team immediately comes in and shoots him in the kneecap.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Harry and Marv are exhausted looking for Kevin so they take a break and watch some TV. The pre-recorded video on the TV announces the death of Lil Peep. Marv breaks down in tears.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Harry thinks he finally caught Kevin, but it turns out it’s an anime body pillow. While Harry starts to gently caress the pillow, Kevin takes out his sniper rifle and shoots Harry in the dick.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Mega64 posted:

Harry and Marv are exhausted looking for Kevin so they take a break and watch some TV. The pre-recorded video on the TV announces the death of Lil Peep. Marv breaks down in tears.

you should probably change that to lil loaded, more topical

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Marv finds a cup of coffee and drinks it only to realize it’s dog semen.

He finishes the cup.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin buys a drum of lube and has the Amazon drone drop it onto Harry and Marv.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin is possessed by the Devil, who then proceeds to cover Harry and Marv in painful disfiguring boils.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin tricks Marv into doxxing himself on FYAD.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin pretends to ally with Harry, but secretly sells him out to the Roman Empire. Harry and Marv are subsequently crucified.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin reprograms Marv’s AI to always attempt to divide by zero.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Marv is presented with a scripted scenario that forces him to relive his childhood trauma in excruciating detail, but with parts of the narrative altered to make him out to be the one at fault, and he is presented with thousands of dicks in his face and stinky rear end smells from strange and unfamiliar men who grow increasingly angry at him for not allowing them to rape him, and instead of persecuting Kevin further he turns his life around and becomes a tugboat Captain, far away from the politicians he violently raped in kindergarten.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Kevin unhinges his jaw and swallows Harry and Marv whole.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Kevin leads Marv into his treehouse, where several of the floorboards have rotted from neglect

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Kevin sets a trap in the refrigerator that sucks the boys into one of hypercube movies. They die horribly.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Kevin rigs together a willy wonka-esque machine that turns Harv and Larry into animes.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Murf and Gene finally catch Kevin where he is safely tucked into his bed where they can't harm him. "Awww nuts" the boys say, but then Kevin reveals to them that they were dead the entire movie.

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

kevin kidnaps marv's wife and daughter and forces marv to choose which one lives and which one dies. laughs ensues.

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

harry and marv chase kevin into a bedroom, but when they get inside there's nothing there except an old black and white tv and two chairs. the door swings shut behind them and the tv turns on. on the screen is kevin, now an old man, who leers at them and invites them to take a seat. the games about to begin! as their screams echo throughout the house jim mugs at the camera.

Owlspiracy fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jun 1, 2021

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Something with balldo caltrops, like Marv falls ball first onto one then hilarity ensues.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Kevin cleverly disguises a spike trap to look like an ordinary patch of grass, he covers the spikes in his own poo poo so the wounds will grow gangrenous.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Kevin lures marv and harry to a secluded bedroom in the basement by acting like rape bait, where it is revealed that he is actually Sharon stone from basic instinct who has been a cleverly disguised hologram, and when she uncrosses her legs they are blinded by gods unfettered light and pass out until Kevin’s parents get home, where Kevin has been asleep for 4 days after ingesting his moms Percocet after his first shave. Kevin’s parents have their way with Harry and marv and toss them out on the street like 2 used whores. :hmmyes:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Kevin turns himself into the police for living at home alone illegally while his parents are away.

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

kevin hears what sounds like intruders breaking into his house; terrified, he calls the police. when he sees cop cars pulls up he runs toward them and is shot to death. to cover up their crime the police execute marv and harry.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Marv opens a bedroom door at the top of the stairs and there's an HD TV at max brightness showing a static image of goatse. As Marv recoils in horror he falls backward down the stairs, his head getting stuck in a bucket set on the floor that has more images of goatse pasted on the inside. Marv gets up screaming, runs into a wall and knocks himself out.

Camera pans to Kevin hiding behind the HD TV, as he whispers "thanks old friend"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Kevin gets a naughty word tattooed on his eyelids to intimidate Murph while he tortures him for information on where his little friend is hiding.

You're not getting away.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

KNOW FEAR, LITTLE MAN.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Marv falls through the earth and into Parisian catacombs. Taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. Grasping Harry by the shoulders, he shakes him madly, yelling "My nigga have u tried flooding the sink"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A gun that is on a model train that shoots you in the dick.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dildo attached to jackhammer at the bottom of the fireplace

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Kevin leaves a computer on with the web browser pointing to the "General Bullshit" forum of the Something Awful forums

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Kevin leaves a computer on with the web browser pointing to the "General Bullshit" forum of the Something Awful forums

This is hosed UP.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Inzombiac posted:

A gun that is on a model train that shoots you in the dick.

Okay, but I’m thinking a dildo on a model train, and there is some contrived trap that gets marv to get down on his knees to look in the trainset’s mountain-tunnel model, and a prior trap scorched marv’s pants such that there is a whole on his backside roughly equivalent w his doo doo hole

E. There can be a whole scene where Kevin discovers the dildo while going through his parents’ dressers when he first realizes he’s home alone. It’ll be a perfect “Chekhov’s gun” scene

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 1, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Kevin implants a subdermal explosive into his body. This'll show those mother fuckers.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rig the entire house up to explode like in Speed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

an entire whole naked woman hung from the ceiling with ropes attached so when you walk through the door she falls directly on the guys penis. lol can you imagine

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Kevin lays Marv’s balls on his dresser. Just his balls, right there on his dresser, and bangs them with a spiked bat.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Kevin leaves a whole bunch of fresh hot delicious-looking food out in the living room for Harry and Marv to pig out on. Harry and Marv indeed binge as much food as they can until they’re packed to the gills and need to blast some dookies in the bathroom fast. When they sit on the toilet, a loaded shotgun hidden in the bowl blows their dick and balls off, and they bleed out on the shitter.

Kevin, hiding in the shower, exclaims “That’s gotta hurt!” while grabbing his crotch.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Harry and Marv open a door that’s rigged to turn on a giant fan behind a table full of bath salts and krokodil. The fan turns on, and both men get sprayed with a healthy amount of both drugs. They both proceed to start eating each other violently and disturbingly until they’re dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shotgun attached to wire loaded with #00 buckshot that blows Marv's face and partial skull off after opening a window to get in. Portions of brain matter and bone land in Old Man Marley's yard.

"Say your prayers you filthy animal."