Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

LET'S loving GOOOOOOOOO

how hype are you for Tommy loving End, wherever he may end up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
More than anything I'm happy I get to call him Tommy End again

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Can anyone summarize what his idea for his character was? I read in the main WWE thread that he had this huge canon for his character and everything.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

SalTheBard posted:

Can anyone summarize what his idea for his character was? I read in the main WWE thread that he had this huge canon for his character and everything.

He was a demon with amnesia, haunted by the feeling he had done terrible things, but wasn’t sure what.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bring back the Sumerian Death Squad so I can buy a new shirt now that I got fatter.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

He was a demon with amnesia, haunted by the feeling he had done terrible things, but wasn’t sure what.

So that was Aleister Black in general, or just the new gimmick he was sort of debuting the last few weeks?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Aleister Black in general, I think.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I liked his WWE theme. Loop was a little too short but that's basically every CFO$ theme. Very fun to yell "NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yaya posted:

I liked his WWE theme. Loop was a little too short but that's basically every CFO$ theme. Very fun to yell "NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-aQxz1lJ4

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Tommy Black or Aleister End

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

the sound mix on this is rear end on the recording, but live it kicked rear end

I think it's the most underrated theme in WWE in a decade, and I get that it can just sound like Yet Another Buttrock but with some metalcore vocalist. the thing is, in an arena, it sounds nuts. the constant bass drum rules so hard

I don't have that many memories of the latter part of my NXT fandom that haven't turned to ashes in the years since, but that entrance will always hold up :unsmith:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Yaya posted:

IIRC the song came from a hardcore band he liked and asked them to do his theme.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

A year earlier and I think he would have been the Dark Order guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Him talking about how Vince loved him and how he was going to get the US title but Vince didn't want him to win a title on his first night without any fans has made him powerfully pathetic. Especially when he is a "lol dirtsheets plans don't change" guy.

He fired you bud, show some spine.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WWEAleister/status/1400268134964248578?s=20

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh, Tommy End clawed his way out of hell? Nice!

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/WWEAleister/status/1400239761713991681

https://twitter.com/andycomplains/status/1400198745526923264

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Three burley tattoo'd dudes and a 10 year old is the perfect stable for kids to get into.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

far cry is wwe

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They keep forgetting to mention Bunny. :colbert:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Three burley tattoo'd dudes and a 10 year old is the perfect stable for kids to get into.

I think he means Brody King

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

-1 is cooler than Brody King but he already has the Dark Order

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Spiderdrake posted:

-1 is cooler than Brody King

Better on the mic as well

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

lol

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

But seriously Tommy End loving rules and it really sucks that so many of his great matches ended up being against literal pedophiles. Sumerian Death Squad vs The Hunter Brothers from PROGRESS Chapter 20 is a fantastic tag match and any time he went up against Hero or ZSJ is a good time.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

But seriously Tommy End loving rules and it really sucks that so many of his great matches ended up being against literal pedophiles. Sumerian Death Squad vs The Hunter Brothers from PROGRESS Chapter 20 is a fantastic tag match and any time he went up against Hero or ZSJ is a good time.

His tag team with Chris Hero is fun, too.

I hope AEW brings in Hero eventually.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine
I am exactly 0% hyped. I'm more interested to see where Lana ends up then this loving geek.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

SexMetalBarbie posted:

I am exactly 0% hyped. I'm more interested to see where Lana ends up then this loving geek.

You're really selling yourself as a compelling new addition to the PSP community.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Lumbermouth posted:

You're really selling yourself as a compelling new addition to the PSP community.

Sorry, I'll stick to the script next time. what wrestlers am i ALLOWED to dislike? list would be appreciated.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Lumbermouth posted:

Idk, Lana is pretty cool.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

SexMetalBarbie posted:

Sorry, I'll stick to the script next time. what wrestlers am i ALLOWED to dislike? list would be appreciated.

Did Tommy End refuse to sign an action figure for you at the airport?

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Lumbermouth posted:

Did Tommy End refuse to sign an action figure for you at the airport?

the era of actually noticing wrestlers at an airport is long dead, wouldn't have noticed him.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

In better news, here's a streamable of End hitting the Black Mass for the first time and just wrecking Marty Scurll's poo poo: https://streamable.com/qstm1

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tommy End poops in urinals

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SexMetalBarbie posted:

It's more about you coming in suddenly and acting abrasive in several threads right after registering, when it's usually a pretty chill environment here.

This whole "look how edgy my opinion is OH NOOOO DID I OFFEND YOU" thing or whatever just makes you look like some weird Reddit troll.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

SexMetalBarbie posted:

Thank you for your worthwhile contribution. Our lives are all immeasurably improved for having had it shared with us.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lid posted:

Tommy Black or Aleister End

What's Alvin Medium doing in the Impact Zone!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, Aleister Black and Velveteen Dream had that loving incredible program that culminated in that fantastic match where Black finally acknowledged Dream, and it was so, so good.

Then they called up Black to the main roster so they could add a CREAAAAAAAAK to his entrance before putting him in a room for months (years?) doing nothing, while Dream... well... yeah.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SexMetalBarbie posted:

similar here. i am 21% hyped about it unless they use a very good idea. might go up to 50% but no higher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Besides Shinsuke Nakamura, Tommy End is the wrestler I most wanted to go elsewhere, I love him and I don't care if he's a dork.

Cavauro posted:

similar here. i am 21% hyped about it unless they use a very good idea. might go up to 50% but no higher

Go to 63%, cavuaro. It's a passing grade.

sticklefifer posted:

It's more about you coming in suddenly and acting abrasive in several threads right after registering, when it's usually a pretty chill environment here.

It's not fair to say they came in here and acted abrasive suddenly when they're so blatantly someone's rereg. They've probably been acting abrasive in multiple threads for a long time!