Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only like out of shape looking wrestlers who are above 270lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvRqKF7Oeqs

This was way less butt sucking of Vince than some of the streams he did. He seems a bit more aware that despite how much they "liked him", they were jerking him around pretty bad.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Man, Aleister Black and Velveteen Dream had that loving incredible program that culminated in that fantastic match where Black finally acknowledged Dream, and it was so, so good.

Then they called up Black to the main roster so they could add a CREAAAAAAAAK to his entrance before putting him in a room for months (years?) doing nothing, while Dream... well... yeah.

I saw those 2 wrestle each other in Omaha in 2017 and it ruled. I remember posting in the NXT thread about how awesome that match was live and someone (maybe you?) was like "Well yeah they are both great." Then they had that killer match at Wargames, and then...just loving nothing

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gently caress it I’ll take the probe I’ve been thinking of this line for days now

Tommy Bellend