Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bo buddy i appreciate you keeping the volume on your piano down when you practice. i've been sleeping much better lately and i'm not falling asleep at work anymore (i work at a cuddle factory) anyho bubs i know you've been kinda stressed what with the lockdown and everything so i got us some tacos. i thought we could watch some of your earlier videos where you make a computer voice synth say racial slurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bo darling my girlfriend is coming over and we'd like to play on the wii in the living room, do you promise to please touch your photo of jeff bezos and mutter darkly where she cant see it?

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bo burnham sitting on a couch with his elbows tucked into his gut, hands defensively on his knees while a party happens around him.

me: bud you seem anxious can i get you a beer or a child's piano with which you could perform an impromptu cover of coin operated boy?

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

wow bo! I forgot we were roommates because I haven't heard about you for like 10 years

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
bo you wanna go to bojangles and get some supremes and that new mnt dew they have? i promise to not make the bo time joke.

nut

haha ya i guess you could say that i'm a tortured artist too, buddy, now could you please get up your sitting on my Subway uniform and i'm late for work

FutonForensic

nut posted:

haha ya i guess you could say that i'm a tortured artist too, buddy, now could you please get up your sitting on my Subway uniform and i'm late for work

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

Bahahaha

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

hey man my name is Burn Bo Ham so what were the chances we'd end up as roommates the way we did?? lol pretty crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey bo i bought some sushi at 7/11 wanna get food poisoning with me

crimes