Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I remember playing NGS and how I slowly lost interest until I was just doing login rewards and nothing else before I eventually decided to not play anymore. Considering that I spent almost the entirety of 2020 and 2021 until NGS' release playing PSO2, it's a legit shame that I personally felt that NGS didn't live up to the original game. A large open-world map sounds neat but feels a bit boring compared to PSO2's gameplay of picking a mission and then going there to instantly have fun.

Also they should've let you choose between logging in either NGS or PSO2 instead of logging into the former and having to move to the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Decided to replay NGS (after having to wait for a ridiculously long time to download it which resulted in me staying up to 3am when it was finished). Was suddenly given a whole bunch of powerful weapons and units that shot up my Battle Power which is likely the point of it. Also got other stuff like stuff to dress your Mag like Summoner's pets. I might try and do the story unless I lose interest again. Either that or just finish up the original PSO2 story since I'm literally at the final battle of Episode 6.

Also somehow not in Nol Vacancy anymore. I guess because of my prolonged absence?