Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

This game better have fishing. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Well this is pretty much everything I wanted from a gameplay/design standpoint so far.

Wonder if we get a house/base to decorate or build up.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Could someone please tell me where to get some casting gear? Still haven't found any.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So was wondering if anyone knows if the unique/boss weapon upgrade smithing stones are limited or if I can farm them later? Want to know if I can use them early.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Scruffpuff posted:

Wondering this too. I'd hate to blow these if the supply is globally fixed.

I braved google and confirmed in my own game that you can buy up to 4 from a blacksmith. Though he has a limited supply atm at least.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Do sacred weapons not perma kill undead? They dont seem to for me?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So uh, spoilers for mid-late game boss of the capital, Morgott. I killed him and it said I got his great rune, but it's not in my inventory. Like at all. Not even with the other great rune I have but haven't activated yet. I'm sure it said it dropped. But it seems to have disappeared?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Is there any limits on summoning in people when using a password? Like can I go in an help someone much lower level?

And along similar lines would it be possible for someone high level to pass items down. I was hoping to pass the drop level increase talisman to my low level character.

edit: also yeah the final boss is a pain in the rear end as melee but deffo not that bad. I got it eventually. Hell I got it on a run where I burnt most of my flasks on phase 1 being an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

1. Afaik, There’s some scaling that’s applied to the higher level character but as far as matchmaking there’s no restriction if you’re using a password.

2. Yes you can pass items and talismans to a lower level character. The only apparent restriction is they can’t be upgraded (if it’s a weapon) past a point the low character is in terms of his own upgrades

loving rad, playing the whole game with 190 drop rate sounds like my poo poo. Just what I wanted to hear.