Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Christian vs Angelico 6 6.38%
Bucks and Horace Grant vs Eddie Pack and Penta 33 35.11%
Archer vs Chandler 3 3.19%
Legit vs Beast 8 8.51%
Miro vs Evil 40 42.55%
Team Taz vs Hangman and 10 4 4.26%
Total: 94 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The John Cena guy is gonna sue you

He never said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

DVR ratings are only for the :smugdog: crowd. Advertisers don't give a gently caress because ppl will fast forward through their PUBES commercial.

There is some relevance to the "+7" DVRs- that is the people who watch it within a week. They're not worth as much as live viewers but they're not without value.

And I've actually heard it said- and kinda believe it- that people who fast forward through commercials are still getting some of the influence of the ad, because they're seeing the brand, they see the logo and what's being advertised, and that's like 90% of the impact.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Gettin' weirdly excited to light the fuse tonight

These lower key dynamites tend to deliver, and the trios match is such a thrown together cluster that its bound to be awesome

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
If Lance does come out (that sounds smart) I'd like to get to the Page/Sky feud already.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

is dynamite live tonight?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

is dynamite live tonight?

Taped I think. Next two weeks are live from Daily's and then they start touring again

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
MJF coin to the moon. My $10 has turned into $60

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

heel turn posted:

youve doubled your money

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

heel turn posted:

how do you cash out?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
very carefully

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/MissionProWres/status/1405994323276087307

I presume she'd do it in full character. Maybe she signs things by vomiting ink onto the headshot. Maybe she'll bite into your arm if you go for the handshake.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

how do you cash out?

You turn the MJF coin into a rally coin which you turn into ethereum (after waiting 7 days from making your account and going through some process) which can be turned into USD.

So like never

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/thePenelopeFord/status/1406020761161195525

This would be a fun feud for both of them if they did more than a one-off.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

50 bucks should net you a meet and greet in this freakin economy

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/thePenelopeFord/status/1406020761161195525

This would be a fun feud for both of them if they did more than a one-off.

I don't know if I can handle this many handspirngs.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
gently caress I forgot that Friday Dynamite isn't on til late. I'm so tired!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

You turn the MJF coin into a rally coin which you turn into ethereum (after waiting 7 days from making your account and going through some process) which can be turned into USD.

So like never

yeah and after those exchanges you've lost all your perceived value.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I'm surprised they don't bring that up more about Penelope, that's incredibly impressive.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want to see the cheer equivalent of the Steiner/HHH posedown, but done by the Superbad Girl and the Varsity Blonde

I would like to hear from people afterwards that while Julia Hart got over more in the segment by being more energetic and entertaining, Penelope did the stuff that would have won her the competition in a cheer competition

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Got my ticket for Fight for the Fallen in Charlotte - pretty close to where I sat last time they came around, seats facing the entrance stage about halfway up the rafters.

Incredibly excited, and delighted (given how much more talent they have now) to see that ticket prices haven't risen at all from last year.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Got my ticket for Fight for the Fallen in Charlotte - pretty close to where I sat last time they came around, seats facing the entrance stage about halfway up the rafters.

Incredibly excited, and delighted (given how much more talent they have now) to see that ticket prices haven't risen at all from last year.

i also, will be there representing nooooorth caaarooliiiiina

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Before the show starts, I'd like to get a feel of your guys' thought:
Are the Andersons gonna betray Cody?
https://www.strawpoll.me/45412187

I feel like it's the last piece to make The Factory legitimate, if the Rhodes Family Coach finally listens to his instincts and betrays Cody. Just to be specific and just in case, i'm only specifying BROCK...anderson for this poll.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MorningMoon posted:

I feel like it's the last piece to make The Factory legitimate, if the Rhodes Family Coach finally listens to his instincts and betrays Cody. Just to be specific and just in case, i'm only specifying BROCK...anderson for this poll.

I feel like it's no but Brock also eats the pin. For me, I dunno - it feels like Brock debuting is its own thing and turning on the night of his debut wouldn't carry as much weight as if they had a more solidified bond first.

But, I also wouldn't be surprised if they did turn him and used it as an opportunity to put a beating on Cody AND Arn to write them off for a bit so Cody can be with the new babby.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Maxwell Lord posted:

And I've actually heard it said- and kinda believe it- that people who fast forward through commercials are still getting some of the influence of the ad, because they're seeing the brand, they see the logo and what's being advertised, and that's like 90% of the impact.

Most commercials these days are designed around fast forward as well; they'll usually have a bug or text on screen that stays stationary long enough to get the point across. How much execs take that into account when judging DVR ratings is above my pay grade, but I'd bet there's a lot of push and pull.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ganso Bomb posted:

so Cody can be with the new babby.

for some reason i picture Cody holding baby Liberty for the first time and it's Cody Porter Bridges with the neck tattoo hugging the baby and sobbing like death stranding and it's so funny

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope Brock trained his pogo cuz his spine is gonna go go goooooo

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Brock Anderson won’t turn on Cody but Liberty Rhodes will

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

smarxist posted:

for some reason i picture Cody holding baby Liberty for the first time and it's Cody Porter Bridges with the neck tattoo hugging the baby and sobbing like death stranding and it's so funny

Mox is Mads. Kenny is Troy Baker. Tony Schiavone is Dead Man.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MorningMoon posted:

Hopefully, because that storyline needs for something to happen, I am super uninterested so far

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

rotinaj posted:

Hopefully, because that storyline needs for something to happen, I am super uninterested so far

I keep waiting for the ball to drop and everything to go off the rails but so far it has just been "Here's Arn Anderson's son, he's a good wrestler!" seemingly out of nowhere and yeah I am not really feeling any of it.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The professionals are weighing in on that games sneak peek

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1405723471120846854?s=19

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
john blud on the payroll, you hate to see it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

karmicknight posted:

john blud on the payroll, you love to see it.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Maduo posted:

Most commercials these days are designed around fast forward as well; they'll usually have a bug or text on screen that stays stationary long enough to get the point across. How much execs take that into account when judging DVR ratings is above my pay grade, but I'd bet there's a lot of push and pull.
Some of the live TV streaming services have also implemented a feature where you can’t fast forward through commercials even on DVR as well.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

I've been watching Smackdown for the first time this year and I'm so happy that AEW exists because this stuff suuuuucks

I think pacing (besides IC and Cody segments) is the most obvious improvement, alongside much better wrestling and miles better announcing.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/isThatVsK/status/1406053898591350788

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Some of the live TV streaming services have also implemented a feature where you can’t fast forward through commercials even on DVR as well.

i was trying to watch last week's aew dynamite on demand on my parents cable box and it wouldnt let me fast forward through commercials, or, much more disconcertingly, the cody rhodes segment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Leading off with Hager? Bold strategy.