Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Hyper specific threads are kinda intimidating to get into. Sometimes I just wanna talk about games as a general topic, so its nice to have a general games thread.

But its not like threads are a limited resource. Theres no reason *not* to have a bunch of threads so long as people enjoy posting in them.

go post in a different subforum about games then lol. if youre not gonna get out of the house at least get out of cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Feels kinda like we are circling the drain here.

I wouldn't mind having this thread open a while longer in case any late weekend/early Monday people want to give opinions, but I understand if we've kinda run the gambit on large general issues or complaints.

probate cumshitter and happy thread so that discussion can resume if youre concerned with things getting off track. c-spam has too many self-obsessed freaks with closets full of skeletons that suck the life out of good threads, and the worst part is that a lot of them become mods.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

i have some mod feedback re: smarxist (bolded)

smarxist posted:

Hi mods, please ban me you bootlicking thugs!

I love CSPAM and because of that I'm doing my best to save it from the completely lovely junkyard that it sprang from before the literal child-brained owner flushes either the community here, or the entire website down the toilet

the events that occurred on the night of the stream with the "livebans" were really beyond the pale and basically killed any appetite I had to post here or spend money here, at the behest of a nazi chud peanut gallery, a man in his 40's banned some of my favorite people from their favorite place and seriously upset them, if you can countenance that poo poo, be my guest

i've been workin' hard (thank you!) to capture as many disaffected, displaced and banned posters as I can, and have literally hundreds trickling into the new hotness.

so come check us out!
:siren: https://breadnroses.club/register/ :siren:

if you register with your SA account name, I can track you down and approve you (we're doing manual approvals for now) and you can come check out the new joint, which despite being a work in progress is already REALLY loving solid.

if you can't be bothered, or if all of this is "dumb online bullshit" or you don't care, then I bid you good posting friend, it was nice making content with you!

hasta siempre,
Smarxist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)