Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

It means less and less hosed all the time. Fewer and fewer people are dying or even being hospitalized but you don’t have the emotional capacity to recognize it because you and hosed up people like you need things to be worse or your overwhelming sense of misery stops making sense.

All I had to do was post correctly about how things are getting better and some angry dumbass comes out of the woodwork. That’s not a good thing and I support any efforts to have fewer of these sorts of shitheads around.

Oh most definitely, that’s why I didn’t call out that thread and specifically mentioned the US. Looks like vaccination programs in Europe are going well now though and I’m looking forward to them righteously dunking on our total vaccination rates once they pass us up soon, all while posters in China create a field of smugness so powerful nothing escapes.

how many weeks has it been since the ganges river was filled with the bodies of people who couldn't be cremated quickly enough? things may be getting better but they are still bad. both things are true, depending on where you live at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cumshitter posted:

I appreciate that you took the time to read our posts and then write down your thoughts. Just, personally, as someone who posts in the Trump/General GOP thread: nobody and nowhere, except for a few QCS threads harton made, is posting about peefing boofers or TorRMp poo poo outside of the trump/general GOP thread.

Like, literally, nobody in the thread is going out like a Hare Krishna pressing flowers into people's hands on the street and saying "rmtump be with you." It seems to me like all the anger and drama about it comes from people who don't post there. And I would agree 100% in punishing people who did that poo poo outside the trump/GOP thread for being dumbasses but I really can't think of any situation. It's dumb, and purposely so, but it ain't creeping out and the people who are the loudest about how beefing should be banned never post there.

I post there and think "poofing beefers" is extremely dumb in a way that misspelling trump only ever wished it could be. With that said though I don't think banning it is the answer.

Calibanibal was the best mod we've ever had

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cumshitter posted:

harton is literally a god. just like zeus he descends upon c-spam like a golden cloud of weed smoke and says "lol, poofing beefers" and we wonder what he means. is he directing us? did he do something? what has changed, now that we have seen our lords from mount olympos dare to descend from their heights and talk to us?

harton is unstoppable and powerful and he is 100% right every time, just like green glenwalled.

you cant punish harton for being strong just because weaker posters mangle his proclamations from the sky. thats an individual problem for them, and an inability to beef a poof in their heart and accept the posting strength of harton

this is that thread. stop fighting it. you think about beefers all day, let them into your heart

literally nobody calls edibles beefers, except harton and crew

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Roth posted:

Rest assured, I have banned the word "beefer" from QCS

thank u sir

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

I appreciate all the kind words from everyone here and I love this community but I would like to emphatically state in no uncertain terms

If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

imagine wanting to be a mod lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jon Irenicus posted:

dredge up Calibanibal and give us the Mod we loving deserve

aside from making fun of Pancakes he was one of the best mods we ever had. on a side note, it sucks Pancakes doesn't post here anymore

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Most of these were undone. I just looked through them again and found "unwantedplatypus" and "Juttuma" and unbanned them. The only remaining one I saw that hadn't unbanned since then was Lastgirl, who I simultaneously think has no interest in coming back, and was banned for encouraging people to hoard thermite from university labs, which is......well a $10 offense at the very least.

Yea I've asked lastgirl more than once and it's pretty clear they're not coming back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

swimsuit posted:

more than 1 page worth of posts in the trmup thread should be instant disqualification for modship (and grounds for death)

more than 1 gangtag should be instant disqualification for modship (and grounds for death)

my feedback is that this sucks