Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

less beefs more beefers

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Anyway here's a suggestion: immediately start harshly probing anyone who posts about "poofing a beefer." that one unlovable dumbass started posting it everywhere and now it seems to be catching on with a subset of brainless slugs who are too stupid or afraid to attempt their own jokes so they just post the last thing they saw that everyone seemed to like. It's the worst kind of white noise posting and should be eradicated for the good of all forums

I don’t think this guy isn’t poofing enough beefers

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

cumshitter posted:

like these two idiots complaining about beef poofing dont even post in the trump thread, where harton peefs his boofers. thats how powerful harton's posting is. and i guarantee you 100% harton isnt reading this thread and even if i tried to explain it to him that he wouldnt understand me because hes so high

that is powerful posting that i am in awe of

dont get in hartons way. hes so high he creates his own reality

I smelled beefers and wandered in

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

jarofpiss posted:

was it you that got probed for saying hispanics are white or was that someone else lol

I got probed for saying AOC is white enough cause I was trolling SHM

he got real mad about it

worth it

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’m pretty sure you can post a thread from the app, I’m gonna test it out now.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

oh poo poo son, got a new beefy thread fresh posted from the app

this calls for a celebration!

Maybe thunderbeast should have taught his son more of the posting ways

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

frankenfreak posted:

you can thank tim apple, apparently

it wouldn’t let me put an exclamation point after Beefy! though

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

croup coughfield posted:

the chat threads belong in the chat forum with the other perverts and degenerates and the beefer guy should be entombed in a big concrete sarcophagus

first they came for the beefers…

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think it's extremely embarrassing that 40 year old dude is posting like that.

Your embarrassed? You know what I find helps curb the ego? Couple edibles and some music played loudly. Don’t just turn up your iPhone you absolute fool, you’ll need to go get like a real powered speaker. I would say go to guitar center and get 2 of them and a mixer so you get stereo.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

lol the chat/trump thread is full of liberals dude.

I’m unemployed man, how can you be an unemployed liberal. I’ve never seen one, maybe glen greenwood or something.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

and i gave a reason why, even compared it with another thread that wouldn't fall into the definition of a chat thread because it has actual in depth discussion. you just simply can't read due to being stupid or chose to ignore it due to being a slightly different version of stupid

nice chubby beefer would smooth those edges is all I’m saying

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

https://youtu.be/kAmQ_FvZISs

a little tune for all y’all out there beefin over this petty stuff.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

how can I be in a damp garage when I’m sitting in my boat? That’s pretty silly

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Any of you play bass by chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Okay: you're weird. But seriously the problem is that this isn't happening, it's not getting squashed at all and the chat thread dumb fucks are never going to read the room and take the hint. Left alone they'll just do it more, as you pointed out yelling at them also makes them do it more, all that's left is mod action which hasn't been happening, hence the feedback I'm currently giving. I would like this stupid bullshit that's super annoying to anyone who doesn't have chat thread brain damage to be kept in it's own thread so I can not read it. Doesn't seem like a big ask. Before anyone tries to be like lol you're so mad or whatever: I'm at work, sitting on the toilet, my time has literally no value right now

Poof more beefers and you may care less about stupid things.