Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

That's right! It's the greatest event in World Just Posting Entertainment on the biggest stage in front of a sold out crowd of over 93,000 Postin' Maniacs here at Madison Square Garden!

It's surely a night that these almost 100,000 fans! They've come from all over the world to see their favorites and boo their most hated! Let's see what the night has to offer! They've come to join us here at BYOB to cheer on their favorite poster: Russel! And what a poster he is, folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

ah.... so this isn't an event where i get to be stampeded by 93,000 russel terriers.... pretty cringe on my part, ngl

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

we now take you live to the ring

https://youtu.be/KzPkOPopO9Y

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

I'm imagining Jim Cornett watching this and getting more and more heated until he starts full on screaming about that Jack Russell making GBS threads all over the business! It's not believable!

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF

your friend sk posted:

oh my god I hate this so much

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm imagining Jim Cornett watching this and getting more and more heated until he starts full on screaming about that Jack Russell making GBS threads all over the business! It's not believable!

WRESTLING IS SERIOUS *waves sequined tennis racket*

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

is Russel the poster as good as Russell the fake dog? yes, much better in fact

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

WRESTLING IS SERIOUS *waves sequined tennis racket*

In the end he's gone completely apoplectic, somehow tied it into Vince Russo, and made another death threat against him.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I hope James Mark Cornette can find something else to monetize so he can watch wrestling with joy in his heart again.

nut

can not get enough of Russel

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
haha you got your russel in my peanut butter! you're such a clown russel... no...NO! RUSSEL LEAVE MY DOG ALONE!!

google THIS

Tonight Russell will be going up against a tag team, both of them named Jimmy. I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

IGgy IGsen posted:

I hope James Mark Cornette can find something else to monetize so he can watch wrestling with joy in his heart again.

Like completely losing it in a Wendy's drive thru?